Attorneys for Prudential Disability Claims
- Prudential Disability Appeal Claim Help Video for a Disability Denial
- Prudential Disability Benefit Denials Are Common
- Prudential ERISA Disability Lawsuits
- Prudential Long Term Disability Denial Reversed for IT Professional with Cancer
- Prudential Disability Insurance Claim Denials Resulting In Lots of Appeals & Lawsuits
- Prudential Disability Insurance Claim Trends, Lyme Disease and Neck Disorders
- Prudential Long Term Disability Insurance Claims (Ep. 8, part 2/2)
- Prudential Disability Insurance Benefit Denial Not Subject to 24 Month Mental Nervous Limitation
- Prudential Disability Insurance Buyout or Lump-Sum Settlement
- If I'm fired from my job can I still file for LTD insurance benefits?
- Prudential Long Term Care Claims
Our disability lawyers have thousands of hours of experience in handling Prudential disability claims on behalf of claimants. We handle everything from the initial application for disability benefits, ongoing claim management, first and second level ERISA Appeals, lawsuits in any federal court nationwide and Prudential lump-sum buyout offers.
Our experience against Prudential includes the prosecution of a nationwide disability class action, depositions of numerous Prudential employees (including the VP and Director of Claims), and hundreds of appeals and lawsuits resulting in payment of benefits to our clients. There are very few law firms, if any, that can match our nationwide experience and knowledge with regard to Prudential.
Prudential only sells group disability insurance policies, therefore more than 95% of their policies are governed by the horrific ERISA laws. We suggest you watch our numerous videos discussing ERISA disability claims.
Prudential Loves To Use Video Surveillance To Deny Claims
In more than 80% of the disability claim denials our firm has reviewed, Prudential has relied upon secretive video surveillance of a claimant in order to support their claim denial. It appears that the Prudential claims examiners have been trained to think that if a person is seen doing an activity on video for a few minutes, then that must mean they could return to work for 8 hours / 5 day a week.
Prudential claimants need to be aware that Prudential will spend thousands of dollars on video surveillance and they will often do it several times a year. We are routinely contacted by Prudential claimants that have been denied benefits after being paid for 8 years or more. We were recently contacted by a 61 year old woman that was denied after receiving payment for 18 years due to a brain disorder.
You can never let your guard down when dealing with Prudential and a claimant must always be proactive in order to protect continued payment of benefits. In addition it is common for Prudential to send misleading letters to a claimant’s treating physician which often result in a claim denial.
Free Prudential Disability Insurance Information For Claimants
Our disability attorneys believe that a claimant has a better chance of ensuring continued payment of benefits if he or she is educated about Prudential’s disability claim handling activities.
You may find it helpful and educational to watch our Prudential disability videos, read the comments and complaints posted below by Prudential claimants, review some of our resolved Prudential cases, and read our summaries of Prudential lawsuit and court decisions throughout the United States.
We hope that you find some of this information helpful and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your Prudential claim with you.