Our Disability Lawyers Help You Collect Boston Mutual Benefits
Disability insurance claimants are often seeking information regarding Boston Mutual long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Boston Mutual short term and long term disability claims. Our lawyers respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Founded in 1891 Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company is a Private-Mutual Company that sells traditional group and individual life insurance, disability and supplemental accident and illness coverage. The company distributes its products to individuals through its in-house General Agencies division, while its Group and Worksite Divisions distribute to employers. Additional products include employee assistance programs and voluntary supplemental insurance products. Boston mutual sells Group short-term and long-term disability coverage.
The long-term disability policies sold by Boston Mutual offer the following features:
- Benefit Schedules – 40%, 50%, 60%, 662/3% and 70% of monthly earnings to maximums up to $15,000.
- Flexible Benefit Durations – Reducing Benefit Durations; 2 to 5 Years; Social Security Normal Retirement Age. Definition of Disability – the insured is disabled if unable to perform some or all of the duties of his/her regular occupation with a minimum of 20% loss in earnings subject to the program option of 1, 2, 3, or 5 Year Own Occupation; Extended Own Occupation; 2 Year Own Occupation/ADL.
- Elimination Periods – from 30 to 360 days.
- Return to Work Benefit Incentive – partially disabled insureds working and earning between 20% and 80% of earnings are eligible for up to 100% of the maximum weekly benefit, subject to standard claim adjudication and program options of 12 or 24 Months; Unlimited.
- Workplace Modification – employer may qualify for reimbursement for costs associated with job site adjustments to accommodate an employee’s returning to or remaining at work.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services – disabled employee receiving payment may be eligible for these services based on the individual’s disability, education, skills, motivation to return to work etc.
- On-Line Work-Life Solutions – provided by Health Management Systems of America this resource offers direct web access to life balance issues such as health and wellness, behavioral heath, child and elderly care, financial calculators, legal consults, articles and video presentations.
- Continuity of Coverage
- Maternity Covered as any Illness
- Waiver of Premium
- Three Month Survivor Benefit
- Accumulation of Elimination Period
- Six Month Recurrent Provision
- Cost of Living Freeze
- Social Security Assistance
- Primary and Family Social Security Integration
- Mental Illness/Substance Abuse Provisions
- W2 Preparation Services (if elected)
With over one million clients, Boston Mutual’s total assets are nearly $750 million, while their total insurance in force is $260 million. Boston Mutual is rated A- by A.M. Best and A by Fitch Ratings and is a member of the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented clients with their long-term disability claims against Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Monthly claim handling of Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company long-term disability insurance claims
- ERISA appeal of a Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
Resources to Help You Win Disability Benefits
Get Your Boston Mutual Disability Application Approved
Prevent a Boston Mutual Disability Benefit Denial
Negotiate a Boston Mutual Lump-Sum Settlement
Our goal is to negotiate the highest possible buyout of your long-term disability policy.
Attorney Alexander Palamara of Dell Disability Lawyers gets LTD Benefits Reinstated for former Walmart Manager who is now found disabled from Any Occupation
Claimant Unsuccessful in Disability Insurance Lawsuit against Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company in a Louisiana Lawsuit
Dentist sues disability insurance carrier, third party administrator and allegedly independent medical examiner as a result of their conspiracy and bad faith actions to wrongfully deny disability benefits
Reviews from Our Clients
Very satisfied with the work of this team. Took well care of my case and took all the necessary time to be responsive and attentive when I had questions. Guided me through recovery and returning to normalcy. All thanks to Jason & Tabitha, thank you!
I’m extremely satisfied with the experience I have had with this firm from day one. The lawyer who has handled my case, Alex, is very efficient and attentive to all my questions and concerns. They are always aware of how my case has gone and they care about my health. I feel optimistic with them because they are very attentive during the process of my claim. I would not hesitate to recommend families and friends if in any situation they need their services. Kathleen as well has been very well and assisted me with this case. I highly appreciate everything they have done for me.
It’s unfortunate when disability insurance companies come after older disabled policyholders just to help their bottom line. It can be a living nightmare the damage they can do to a family. Dell Disability Lawyers are polite, understanding and knowledgeable. They call you back and answer any question you have no matter how unimportant it can be. The amount of stress they took off of myself and family was incalculable. I recommend them highly to take care of any disability case whether it be filing for benefits or reversing a claim decision. They are outstanding.
I could not have been happier or more appreciative of the hard work they performed on my behalf. I was well briefed on my case and it was closed in a timely manner with a financially successful resolution.
Mr. Symonds and Sonia as well as everyone else we have worked with throughout this process have been very helpful, professional and caring to our situation. We are very thankful to have this great team on our side.
Without them my LTD company was dropping my plan with me still suffering from my accident, even with doctor’s statements I’m still disabled. The LTD company didn’t want to advance my policy to the next stage of years of pay. Dell Disability Lawyers saved my policy, and helped to enforce the LTD company’s own policy (for its policy holder, me) that I would be covered still under the LTD policy I had paid for at my previous job, when my accident occurred. These lawyers know what they are doing and can help you too. LTD companies will try to drop you when you still need coverage just because they don’t want to pay on your policy anymore. Don’t let them break contract with ya because they are trying to get out of it. Hit em with legal action to ensure the continuation of your policy you paid for. Dell Disability worked very well for me and continue to do so.
I was denied long term disability benefits from The Hartford after being on it for years. I found Dell Disability Lawyers after doing research online. In a matter of days they responded and explained to me everything that would be done. Dell Disability Lawyers were able to settle my suit against The Hartford very quickly and responded to me quickly. I would definitely recommend this team of lawyers for anyone that is fighting for their disability insurance.
I have had nothing but a great experience with Dell Disability Law Firm. Mr. Alex Palamara and his team went above and beyond my expectations. They will respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Thank you once again for taking my case.
This law firm is the best so far. MetLife denied me two times, they appealed two times for me and they won of course. So if you are on disability and want a chance at winning your case use this firm Dell disability lawyers, kind courteous understanding and they get the job done. You won’t be disappointed.