Episode 3 Beware of interview request by disability insurance companies
- Beware of Interview Request By Disability Insurance Companies (Ep. 3, part 1)
- Beware of Interview Request By Disability Insurance Companies (Ep. 3, part 2/2)
Be very cautious if your disability insurance company wants to interview you.
In this episode disability insurance attorneys Gregory Dell, Stephen Jessup and Cesar Gavidia of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer discuss issues to be aware of when a disability insurance company request an interview with a disability claimant.
Our disability lawyers have participated in hundreds of disability insurance claimant interviews and have advised hundreds of long-term disability claimants about the insurance company’s tactics.
In an effort to answer some general questions and further educate disability claimants about the interview techniques of most disability insurance companies, we discuss the following questions:
- Why does the disability insurance company want to interview me in person at my home?
- Do I have to agree to attend an interview that has been requested by my disability insurance company?
- Why should I have a disability insurance attorney participate in an interview requested by the disability insurance company?
Have you dealt with a disability insurance company? Share your experiences in the comments!
Please note: Disability insurance attorney Gregory Michael Dell created Disability Insurance Law TV in order to educate long term disability claimants about common issues related to long term disability insurance claims. New episodes are filmed on regular basis. Our disability videos are for informational purposes only and they are not legal advice.