Disability claimants are often seeking information about Monarch long term disability reviews. We have created this page where insurers can post reviews and comments about Monarch disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Monarch Life Insurance Company, domiciled in Massachusetts, was owned by Monarch Capital Corporation. Their main concentrations were in the variable life and disability income fields. Monarch Life has been in rehabilitation since June 1994. The company ceased writing new life and annuity business in 1992 and disability income business in 1993. At this time, they are still in receivership, under supervision by the Massachusetts Division of Insurance. Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has litigated several cases against Monarch in the past several years. Despite financial difficulties in the mid 90’s, Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is aware of multiple clients that are paid on a regular basis by Monarch. Most of the Monarch disability insurance claims we have handled have been for dentist and other medical professionals.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented numerous clients with their long-term disability claims against Monarch and its affiliated companies. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Monarch:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Monarch
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Monarch
- Monthly claim handling of Monarch long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Monarch denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Monarch denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Monarch for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Monarch long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Monarch for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits