Attorneys for ING / Reliastar Disability Claims
- Reliastar & ING Disability Benefit Claims, Denial, Appeals and Lawsuit Claim Tips from Lawyers
Disability claimants are often seeking information about ING long term disability reviews. We have created this page where insurers can post reviews and comments about ING disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
ING was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. In 2000, ING aquired Reliastar Insurance Company. The newly formed company, first called International Netherlands Group, later ING Group, was created from the merger of National Netherland and NMB Postbank Group.
In the U.S., the ING family of companies offers financial services to retail and institutional clients, which includes annuities, retirement plans, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, mutual funds, managed accounts, alternative investments, direct banking, institutional investment management, employee benefits, financial planning, and reinsurance.
As of 2009, ING Group covers 85 million private, corporate and institutional clients in over 40 countries with a workforce of over 125,000 people. It owns ING Direct, a virtual bank with operations in Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain, UK, US and elsewhere.
ING Direct was founded in 2000, with its headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware. In September 2007, ING Direct acquired 104,000 customers and FDIC insured assets from a failed virtual bank NetBank. Migration from NetBank to ING Direct prompted hundreds of customers from former NetBank to complain, and the bank lost many customers as a consequence.
In the 2008 Forbes Global 2000, ING was the ninth-largest company in the world. As of December 2008 ING Group posted total assets of $1,877,245,331.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented numerous clients with their long-term disability claims against ING and its affiliated companies. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from ING:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with ING
- Application for short-term disability benefits with ING
- Monthly claim handling of ING long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a ING denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a ING denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against ING for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a ING long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against ING for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits