Attorneys for HM Life Disability Claims
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding HM Life Insurance Company long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about HM Life Insurance Company short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
HM Insurance Group, Inc. provides group health-related insurance products for employers and healthcare providers in the United States. It offers employer stop loss and worksite advantage products, such as accident, critical illness, and disability income insurance products. The company’s administrative services include COBRA administration, employee/retiree administration, and administrative services only workers’ compensation. It also offers excess loss and reinsurance products.
HM Insurance Group, Inc. was formerly known as Highmark Life & Casualty Group, Inc. and changed its name to HM Insurance Group, Inc. in April 2006. The company was incorporated in 1990 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. HM Insurance Group, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Highmark, Inc.
HM Insurance Group consists of HM Life Insurance Company, HM Life Insurance Company of New York, HM Benefits Administrators and Highmark Casualty Insurance Company.
Through its insurance companies, HM Insurance Group holds insurance licenses in 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The insurance companies of HM Insurance Group hold “Excellent” ratings from A.M. Best Company. HM Life Insurance Company and HM Life Insurance Company of New York are rated “A-.”
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented clients with their long-term disability claims against HM Life Insurance Company. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from HM Life Insurance Company:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with HM Life Insurance Company
- Application for short-term disability benefits with HM Life Insurance Company
- Monthly claim handling of HM Life Insurance Company long-term disability insurance claims
- ERISA appeal of an HM Life Insurance Company denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against HM Life Insurance Company for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of an HM Life Insurance Company long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against HM Life Insurance Company for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits