Disability Insurance Lawyers Helping STD and LTD Claimants In Alabama
Our network of Alabama disability insurance attorneys has helped disabled claimants from Alabama and individuals from all over the United States to secure disability insurance benefits. Due to our daily involvement with short and long term disability claims, we know all of the exploits disability insurance providers attempt to use to cheat hard-working individuals out of their deserved disability benefits, as well as how to effectively combat these actions.
As the 23rd largest state and a population of approximately five million, Alabama is home to three different federal courts. There are hundreds of ERISA disability insurance denial lawsuits filed in Alabama each year and some very pro-claimant court decisions have been issued by Alabama Federal Judges. Our disability insurance attorneys are prepared to help you at any stage of your disability insurance claim. While the standard of review of disability lawsuits filed in Alabama can make it difficult for a claimant to prevail, our disability benefit attorneys are skilled at giving you a very strong chance of collecting benefits. Due to the higher populations, we often see more disability insurance denials in Birmingham, Mobile, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, and Huntsville. If you need assistance with your disability claim anywhere in the USA, then call us at 800-682-8331 today to learn how we may be able to assist you. We also encourage you to learn more about our firm by reviewing the About Us page.
A Summary of Alabama Disability Insurance Lawsuits
As mentioned above there are numerous Alabama disability lawsuits filed every year. We have summarized some Alabama court decisions so that you can learn more about how an Alabama federal judge may evaluate your ERISA or Non-ERISA disability insurance benefit denial.
- Blankenship v. Metro. Life Ins. Co.
- Lee v. BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc.
- Ray v. Sun Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Mason v. Connecticut Gen. Life Ins. Co.
The following sites are useful resources in learning about the Alabama court system:
- Alabama Court System – Official website of the Alabama state court system
- Official Government Website of the State of Alabama
- Alabama Department of Insurance – Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit – This court has jurisdiction over appeals from United States District Courts located in Florida, Georgia and Alabama
- Middle District of Alabama Federal Court
- Northern District of Alabama Federal Court
- Southern District of Alabama Federal Court