Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Trustmark long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Trustmark short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Founded in 1913, Trustmark has been selling disability insurance coverage for more than 90 years. In addition to selling disability insurance, Trustmark has a subsidiary company called Trustmark Disability Advisors, in which Trustmark acts as the third party administrator for another disability insurance company. The Trustmark Companies serve employer and affinity groups, brokers and individuals through a variety of health insurance and benefits administration organizations. Together, these subsidiaries and operating divisions offer national access to life, medical, dental, managed care, disability, critical illness and accident insurance, and benefits administration services through Core Source, Trustmark Group Benefits, Starmark, Trustmark Affinity Markets, Trustmark Voluntary Benefit Solutions and other brands. Health call center services are available through Health Contact Partners.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Trustmark:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Trustmark
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Trustmark
- Monthly claim handling of Trustmark long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Trustmark denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Trustmark denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Trustmark for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Trustmark long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Trustmark for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits