Disability Insurance Attorney Stephen Jessup Helps Claimants Nationwide
- Chronic Pain And How it Relates to Disability Insurance Claims For Long Term Benefits
- Hartford Disability Denial At Any Occupation Stage Reversed
- Applying for Short or Long Term Disability Insurance Benefits Should Not Be Done Alone
Stephen Jessup is a Partner in the Disability Income Division of Dell & Schaefer, Chartered. Stephen’s practice is comprised solely of representing disabled claimants throughout all stages of a disability insurance claim with a large percentage of his work dedicated to ERISA based administrative appeals and litigation. Stephen has been instrumental in assisting thousands of claimants to recover both short and long term disability benefits.
Stephen takes great pride in his work and is always willing to go the extra mile for all of his clients. The testimonials on our website from some of his clients will give you a good understanding of the high level of service you get when Stephen is handling your claim. Stephen has handled disability claims against every major disability insurance company and has obtained a great understanding of the different claims handling practices of each company. This knowledge is essential in order to for a claimant to have the best possible chance of securing disability benefits.
Stephen received his B.A. in Psychology from the University of Miami and his J.D. from St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami, Florida. Following law school, Stephen obtained his initial courtroom and trial skills by working as an Assistant Public Defender in Broward County, Florida where he handled thousands of cases. After several years of working for the government, Stephen joined the disability income division of our firm. Within a few years of joining our firm, it was obvious that Stephen was a superstar and someone that we wanted to be a Partner. Stephen shares our firm’s commitment to provide five star customer service and do whatever it takes to help our clients obtain disability insurance benefits.
Stephen is admitted to the Florida bar as well as multiple federal district courts. Stephen is a member of the American Bar Association Health and Disability Insurance Law Committee. Stephen represents claimants throughout the nation and is available for a free phone consultation regardless of where you live. We invite you to read the numerous testimonials that have been provided by Stephen’s clients. We also encourage you to read the numerous articles on our website that have been published by Stephen. Stephen can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Fun Facts About Stephen Jessup
We are not your typical law firm. We are always thinking outside of the box so that we can keep our clients a step ahead of the insurance companies. Customer service with our clients is an essential element as we want every case handled as if it was our own. Since the lawyer that you work with at our firm will need to know a lot about your life, we think it is important that you have the opportunity to learn more about the lawyer(s) working on your case. Here are some interesting and fun facts about Stephen Jessup:
- Describe yourself in three words: Honest, hardworking, loyal
- Best to do in your free time: Exercise
- Favorite places to travel: Cleveland (hometown), Utah
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite TV Show: Ray Donovan, Shameless, Billions, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Breaking Bad
- Favorite Movie: Fight Club
- Favorite Book: Notes from the Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Favorite Musician: Face to Face
- Favorite Quote: “Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- What do you like about your job: It allows me to connect with people from all over the country and from across all walks of life, and in doing so I am able to act as a voice for those who are in need of help and assistance with an ultimate goal of making a positive impact in their lives.
- Interesting fact: Stephen has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and has practiced Muay Thai for over 15 years; has participated in over a dozen obstacle course races including multiple Spartan Races, Tough Mudders and Men’s Health Urbanathlons; is an avid reader and a self-proclaimed history buff; and admittedly an unfortunate diehard Cleveland Browns fan.
Testimonials from Clients of Stephen Jessup
With the help of Mr. Jessup and his team, it was far better than I ever thought it could be. He walked me through all the steps and made sure that we did everything that needed to be done to ensure a timely and positive response. — Joseph F., DDS
With all the troubles and disappointments dealing with Unum, Mr. Jessup took over and made it possible to get what needed to be done. He was AWESOME!! His team was efficient and caring. — Susan S.
When my disability benefits were taken away, I was devastated. My benefits represented one-half of our income. After speaking with several disability law firms, I was impressed with Stephen Jessup’s knowledge, compassion, and attitude. Throughout the process of an appeal and settlement negotiations, he kept me informed on what was happening, and what the next step would be. He made sure I understood the process, and what to expect. His expertise throughout the settlement phase brought about a successful resolution that was more than I expected. — Monica P.