Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Companion Life Insurance Company long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Companion Life Insurance Company short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Companion Life Insurance Company was founded in 1971 and is a subsidiary of Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina. Companion Life specializes in employee benefit plans including life, short term and long term disability insurance, dental, vision, and accidental-death coverage. Companion Life sell group disability insurance plans for companies that have as few as two employees. Companion Life sells insurance in more than 45 states and the District of Columbia. In New York Companion Life underwrites life insurance and annuities for Mutual of Ohama insurance company.
Companion Life Insurance Company has reported assets of $130,401,935 and net surplus of $64,999,073.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented clients with their long-term disability claims against Companion Life and its affiliated companies. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Companion Life:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Companion Life
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Companion Life
- Monthly claim handling of Companion Life long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Companion Life denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of an Companion Life denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Companion Life for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of an Companion Life long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Companion Life for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits