Attorneys for Aetna Disability Claims
- Aetna Long Term Disability Claim Denial Information
- Aetna LTD Denial Reversed for Failure to Address Medication Side Effects
- Aetna Disabilty Denial to Woman With MS Reversed Following ERISA Appeal
- Aetna Ordered To Pay Attorney Fees Following Denial of Disability Benefits
- Aetna Disability Insurance Claims - A Disability Attorney's View
- Aetna Long Term Disability Lump Sum Buyout or Settlement
- Important Steps to Take If Aetna Has Denied Your Disability Insurance Benefits
- Aetna Claim Denial Reversed After Aetna Disability Appeal Submission
- Aetna Disability Insurance Denial of a Boeing Employee Results in Bankruptcy
- Aetna Insurance Denies Disability Benefits to Fed-EX Employee Approved for SSDI Benefits
Aetna is another one of the large publicly traded insurance companies which sells disability insurance. Of the approximately 34 billion dollars a year of revenues collected by Aetna, disability insurance is less than 10 percent of their business. Aetna is one of the top ten largest disability insurance companies in the nation.
From our experience of handling numerous Aetna disability claim denials and lawsuits, we find Aetna to be disorganized with regard to the handling of their disability insurance claims. In some cases, Aetna disability claim managers work from either their homes or remote office locations in which no other Aetna employees are present.
We welcome you to watch our Aetna Disability Video featuring Attorney Gregory Dell and Stephen Jessup.
Most Aetna Disability Claims Are Governed By ERISA
Our disability lawyers have been successful in assisting hundreds of Aetna disability claimants to receive payment of their disability benefits following either the submission of an ERISA appeal or the prosecution of a lawsuit. Since Aetna sells only group disability coverage to employers, the policies are usually governed by ERISA.
If you would like more information about ERISA, we recommend you watch our numerous videos discussing ERISA disability claims.
Our disability lawyers are available to handle Aetna Lawsuits in any federal court nationwide.
Our Disability Lawyers Keep Their Eyes on Aetna Every Day
We have a tracking system that allows our lawyers to receive a notification anytime either a lawsuit is filed against Aetna or a court renders a decision regarding an Aetna disability denial.
As a free resource to help Aetna disability claimants we post summaries on a weekly basis about the recent lawsuits or court decisions against Aetna. We believe that if a claimant understands how Aetna behaves, then they will be in a better position to avoid a claim denial.
In addition, we invite Aetna claimants to post comments and/or complaints on our website about their experience with Aetna.
Whether you are considering applying for benefits, waiting for a claims decision, or have been denied, we are available to assist your with your Aetna disability claim anywhere in the country.