Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding American United Life Insurance Company long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about American United Life Insurance Company short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
American United Life Insurance Company sells disability insurance and is an affiliated company of OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc. American United is a multi-billion dollar insurance company that claims to have been selling insurance since 1877. American United sells and underwrites short term and long term group disability insurance policies through an agreement they have with Illinois Mutual Insurance Company and Principal Life Insurance Company. A claimant with a group disability policy issued by American United Life Insurance needs to take caution as it is likely the disability policy is governed by ERISA. The company is based in Indianapolis, Indiana. In 2003, American United significantly increased their disability insurance portfolio by purchasing the group life and disability business from The Union Central Life Insurance Company. In past claims that we have seen from American United, they usually use a third party administrator to evaluate the disability insurance claim, which means that American United may not be making the final decision to approve or deny disability benefits. American United has assets under management in excess of 14 billion dollars.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from American United Life Insurance:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with American United Life Insurance
- Application for short-term disability benefits with American United Life Insurance
- Monthly claim handling of American United Life Insurance long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of an American United Life Insurance denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a American United Life Insurance denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against American United Life Insurance for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a American United Life Insurance long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against American United Life Insurance for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits