Wisconsin Disability Attorney – Disability Insurance Lawyers
- Wisconsin Disability Insurance Claim Free Consultation
- Do I Need To Come To Your Office In Order For Your Firm To Evaluate My Claim?
- Do I Have to File My Disability Denial Lawsuit in Wisconsin?
- Wisconsin Courts, Government and Wisconsin Department of Insurance Information
- Wisconsin Disability Insurance Cases and Blog
Our Wisconsin Disability Attorneys assist disability insurance claimants during all stages of a claim for disability insurance benefits. Since 1979, our disability law firm has represented disability claimants against every major disability insurance company. We have earned our reputation in both Wisconsin and Nationwide as aggressive, competent, and reliable disability insurance lawyers.
It is essential to hire a disability insurance law firm that has the resources, co-counsel network and experience to effectively represent disability insurance claimants against these nationwide disability insurance companies. We have relationships with lawyers throughout Wisconsin and if we are not able to assist you with your disability claim, then we may be able to recommend a Wisconsin disability lawyer. If you have a disability insurance claim in either Wisconsin or any other state, contact our disability insurance attorneys for a free consultation.
Wisconsin residents that have had their disability insurance benefits denied can file a lawsuit in the Circuit Court under a limited set of circumstances. Wisconsin’s state appellate courts includes the Court of Appeals and Wisconsin Supreme Court. If the disability claimant resides in Wisconsin and the disability insurance company is located in a different state, and the amount of disability benefits payable is greater than $75,000, then the lawsuit can be filed in Wisconsin Federal District Court. If the disability insurance policy is an employer provided policy governed by ERISA, then the disability claim must be filed in federal court. Wisconsin has two Federal District Courts, which are the Eastern and Western District of Wisconsin Federal Courts. An ERISA governed disability claim denial lawsuit can usually be filed in any state that the insurance company conducts business. According to the Wisconsin Virginia Department of Insurance there are more than 2,000 insurance companies that sell insurance products in Wisconsin.
No. We are certainly available to meet with you at any of our satellite offices located in either Wisconsin or another state, however following a review of your disability policy or any other pertinent documents and a free telephone conversation we are usually able to make a determination. It is our job to try to get our clients paid their disability insurance benefits as quick as possible; therefore we prefer to have an initial consultation via telephone. Click here to see how we increase efficiency and reduce legal expenses for our clients.
In the event of a disability claim denial, our disability attorneys will usually have the option of selecting one of several states to file the disability lawsuit. More than 80% of short term and long term disability insurance policies are governed by a federal law called ERISA, which means that a Wisconsin disability insurance attorney can usually file a lawsuit in any federal court in any state. Click here to learn more.
The list below includes the cities in Wisconsin in which our disability attorneys are available for a free review of your short term or long term disability claim. If you require assistance in another state please click here.
Get assistance from a Disability Attorney in all Wisconsin cities.
- Chippewa Falls
- De Pere
- Eau Claire
- Fond Du Lac
- Green Bay
- La Crosse
- Menomonee Falls
- New Berlin
- Oak Creek
- Stevens Point
- Sun Prairie
- West Bend
- Wisconsin Rapids
- Wisconsin Court System Official Website
- Wisconsin Court System Overview
- Official Government Website of the State of Wisconsin – Information regarding the state of Wisconsin governmental entities resources
- Wisconsin Department of Insurance – Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals (7th Circuit) – This court has jurisdiction over appeals from United States District Courts located in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Federal Court
- Western District of Wisconsin Federal Court
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Disability Attorney Cesar Gavidia Wins Hartford Disability Appeal For Target Employee With Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chronic Neck Pain
- Prudential Overturns Denial of Long Term Disability Benefits to College Professor
- Hartford Buys Out Disability Policy Following Appeal
- Dell & Schaefer Appeal Successful, Cigna reinstates Long Term Disability Benefits for Lockheed Martin Employee
Read what our clients say about us.
- Leza A. ·Desperarate & feeling like I was on a raft floating farther... out to sea. By the time I was diagnosed (It was close to a Year) with Fibromyalgia. I was in so much pain...› continue
- Rev D. ·I contacted Dell & Schaefer after a second denial by my disability insurance company. Initially, I approached the insurance company by myself and my case was denied. I...› continue
- Katherine K. ·My experience was great. My attorney treated me with respect, kept me informed, and acted in my best interest. Why would you recommend Attorneys Dell &...› continue