What does it mean when a disability insurance company pays disability benefits under a “reservation of rights”?
- What Does Payment of Disability Benefits Under "Reservation of Rights" Mean?
Disability attorney Cesar Gavidia discusses what it means when a claimant receives payment under a “reservation of rights”.
Payment under reservation of rights can continue from up to three months to six months, even up to a year, depending on how long the insurance company is taking to evaluate your claim. They could either, after reservation of rights have been paid, they could terminate your benefits or they could lift reservation of rights of paying your normally under your disability policy. If you have any issues regarding payments from your insurance company, please don’t hesitate to call us.
There are 2 opinions so far. Add your comment now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Mutual of Omaha Reinstates Benefits of Business Development Manager after Appealing the Termination of Her LTD Benefits
- Attorney Alex Palamara Helps Correction officer to Win Cigna Disability Appeal
- Disability Benefits Reinstated: Dell & Schaefer Appeal Gets CIGNA to Admit its Decision to Deny was Wrong
- After Being Offered $20,908.56 in Back Benefits and Interest, Attorney Alex Palamara Helps Disabled Nurse Receive $450,213.86 plus $5,000/mo going forward Due to Regulatory Settlement Agreement
Read what our clients say about us.
- Jeff T. ·The best advice I received when I started the process of filing my disability insurance claim was to hire the best, most experienced disability insurance lawyer...› continue
- Beth W. ·My experience with attorney Stephen Dell and his ace paralegal, Merlin Bryan, was first rate. I am an attorney who found herself disabled at a relatively young age (52)...› continue
- John H. ·From the initial consultation through a successful resolution of my disability case, Alex and the team were professional and compassionate. The total team worked with...› continue