What does it mean when a disability insurance company pays disability benefits under a “reservation of rights”?
- What Does Payment of Disability Benefits Under "Reservation of Rights" Mean?
Disability attorney Cesar Gavidia discusses what it means when a claimant receives payment under a “reservation of rights”.
Payment under reservation of rights can continue from up to three months to six months, even up to a year, depending on how long the insurance company is taking to evaluate your claim. They could either, after reservation of rights have been paid, they could terminate your benefits or they could lift reservation of rights of paying your normally under your disability policy. If you have any issues regarding payments from your insurance company, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Hartford Buys Out Disability Policy Following Appeal
- Dell & Schaefer Appeal Successful, Cigna reinstates Long Term Disability Benefits for Lockheed Martin Employee
- Cigna Reinstates Benefits to Software Engineer Suffering From Chronic Back Pain
- Lincoln Reversed Decision to Deny Benefits of Project Manager Suffering from Chronic Paroxysmal Hemicranial Cluster Headaches
Read what our clients say about us.
- Leza A. ·Desperarate & feeling like I was on a raft floating farther... out to sea. By the time I was diagnosed (It was close to a Year) with Fibromyalgia. I was in so much pain...› continue
- Rev D. ·I contacted Dell & Schaefer after a second denial by my disability insurance company. Initially, I approached the insurance company by myself and my case was denied. I...› continue
- Katherine K. ·My experience was great. My attorney treated me with respect, kept me informed, and acted in my best interest. Why would you recommend Attorneys Dell &...› continue