What does it mean when a disability insurance company pays disability benefits under a “reservation of rights”?
- What Does Payment of Disability Benefits Under "Reservation of Rights" Mean?
Disability attorney Cesar Gavidia discusses what it means when a claimant receives payment under a “reservation of rights”.
Payment under reservation of rights can continue from up to three months to six months, even up to a year, depending on how long the insurance company is taking to evaluate your claim. They could either, after reservation of rights have been paid, they could terminate your benefits or they could lift reservation of rights of paying your normally under your disability policy. If you have any issues regarding payments from your insurance company, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Cigna reverses decision to terminate benefits of claimant suffering from end-stage Myasthenia Gravis
- Disability Attorney Cesar Gavidia Wins Hartford Disability Appeal For Target Employee With Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chronic Neck Pain
- Prudential Overturns Denial of Long Term Disability Benefits to College Professor
- Hartford Buys Out Disability Policy Following Appeal
Read what our clients say about us.
- Wade S. ·My experience could not have been better. I was instantly made to feel and to know that my best interest was important, that I would be informed of all development in...› continue
- Leza A. ·Desperarate & feeling like I was on a raft floating farther... out to sea. By the time I was diagnosed (It was close to a Year) with Fibromyalgia. I was in so much pain...› continue
- Rev D. ·I contacted Dell & Schaefer after a second denial by my disability insurance company. Initially, I approached the insurance company by myself and my case was denied. I...› continue