Episode 12 Liberty Mutual Long Term Disability Insurance Claims
- Episode 12/1: Liberty Mutual Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance Claims
- Episode 12/2: Liberty Mutual Long Term Disability Insurance Claims
In this two part episode disability insurance attorneys Gregory Dell Stephen Jessup and Rachel Alters of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer discuss Liberty Mutual Disability Insurance Company and their handling of long term and short term disability insurance claims.
From our law firms experience of handling disability claims against every major disability company, Liberty Mutual is in the top three for most claim denials. Liberty appears to be very busy in evaluating disability insurance claims and that unfortunately results in unreasonable claim denials.
In this video our disability lawyers discuss disability lawsuits against Liberty Mutual, a recent Liberty Mutual disability denial of a client with fibromyalgia, and the disability claims handling tactics of Liberty.
Please note: Disability insurance attorney Gregory Michael Dell created Disability Insurance Law TV in order to educate long term disability claimants about common issues related to long term disability insurance claims. New episodes are filmed on regular basis. Our disability videos are for informational purposes only and they are not legal advice.
There are 83 opinions so far. Add your comment now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Alex Palamara Wins Another Hartford Disability Appeal
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Former Director of a Multinational IT Consulting Company
- Cigna overturns Short Term Disability Denial and awards Long Term Disability Benefits
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to IT Support Specialist
Read what our clients say about us.
- Martha B. ·Working with Stephen Jessup and Vanessa Arriaga has been a joy! They have been tireless in their work and have made Sunlife overturn their decision. Every call or email...› continue
- Mr. & Mrs. S ·You work with many people throughout your life, but few people touch your life in such a positive way beyond the settlement. We truly felt that Cesar cares about the...› continue
- Celestine D. ·I am a 61 year old Senior Business Analyst. I had been working at a health insurance company for approximately 11 years when I became disabled and have had numerous...› continue