Episode 12 Liberty Mutual Long Term Disability Insurance Claims
- Episode 12/1: Liberty Mutual Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance Claims
- Episode 12/2: Liberty Mutual Long Term Disability Insurance Claims
In this two part episode disability insurance attorneys Gregory Dell Stephen Jessup and Rachel Alters of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer discuss Liberty Mutual Disability Insurance Company and their handling of long term and short term disability insurance claims.
From our law firms experience of handling disability claims against every major disability company, Liberty Mutual is in the top three for most claim denials. Liberty appears to be very busy in evaluating disability insurance claims and that unfortunately results in unreasonable claim denials.
In this video our disability lawyers discuss disability lawsuits against Liberty Mutual, a recent Liberty Mutual disability denial of a client with fibromyalgia, and the disability claims handling tactics of Liberty.
Please note: Disability insurance attorney Gregory Michael Dell created Disability Insurance Law TV in order to educate long term disability claimants about common issues related to long term disability insurance claims. New episodes are filmed on regular basis. Our disability videos are for informational purposes only and they are not legal advice.
There are 99 opinions so far. Add your comment now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click Here or call 800-682-8331 Now.
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Sun Life Approves Disability Benefits to Surgical Services Director
- Sedgwick Reinstates Long Term Disability Claim Following Appeal
- 67 Year Old Circuits Designer Reaches Settlement With Prudential After Filing Suit to Recover LTD Benefits Under ERISA LTD Insurance Plan
- Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy’s Long Term Disability Claim Reinstated Following Appeal by Disability Attorney Alexander Palamara
Read what our clients say about us.
- Kelly P. ·Mr. Palamara and his staff were professional and personable. I am pleased that I got to meet the staff and the mediator in person. After meeting the staff and Mr...› continue
- Dawn K. ·I was having quite a difficult situation in dealing with my employee benefit carrier Cigna regarding a long-term disability claim. I reached out to a few law firms to...› continue
- Pam D. ·My experience with Mr. Palamara was excellent. Mr. Palamara was always quick to respond to any questions I had and he was 100% dedicated to resolving my case with the...› continue