Attorneys for Principal Financial Disability Claims
- Principal Financial Group Disability Insurance Claim, Denial, Lawsuit Attorney Help
- A Mental Health Limitation Disability Benefit Denial By Principal Financial After 24 Months Video
Disability claimants are often seeking information about Principal Group long term disability reviews. We have created this page where insurers can post reviews and comments about Principal Group disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Principal Financial Group was founded in 1879, in Des Moines, Iowa, where it is currently headquartered. In 1879, Bankers Life Association was founded by Edward Temple, a banker from Chariton, Iowa, and five other colleagues. In 1909 after the death of Edward Temple, the Board of Directors voted to reorganize the business into a mutual life insurance company.
In 1941 the company issued its first group health insurance contract. Within the next five years, group health insurance accounted for a third of the business. In 1985 Bankers Life Company became Principal Financial Group.
The Principal Financial Group is a global financial services provider which offers a wide range of financial products and services, and is the U.S. leader in 401(k) plans. The company is composed of six business units: ‘Retirement & Investor Services’, ‘Global Asset Management and Real Estate’, ‘International Operations’, ‘Life, Disability and Group Health Insurance’, ‘Specialty Benefits and Wellness’, and ‘Banking’.
During the 1990’s the company expanded to markets outside of the United States, including markets include Argentina, Brazil, China, Chile, Hong Kong, India, and Mexico. In October, 2001 the company became a publicly traded corporation. In December 2005 Principle opened its first offshore unit in Pune, India, by the name Principal Global Services. In February 2008, Nippon Life Insurance announced that it would increase its stake in Principal to 7%, making it the largest single stakeholder.
The Principal Group is a Fortune 500 company and currently lists assets totaling $236.6 billion as of March, 2009.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Principal Group:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Principal Group
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Principal Group
- Monthly claim handling of Principal Group long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Principal Group denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Principal Group denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Principal Group for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Principal Group long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Principal Group for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
There are 65 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Former Director of a Multinational IT Consulting Company
- Cigna overturns Short Term Disability Denial and awards Long Term Disability Benefits
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to IT Support Specialist
- Prudential Reinstates Disability Benefits To School Teacher
Read what our clients say about us.
- Martha B. ·Working with Stephen Jessup and Vanessa Arriaga has been a joy! They have been tireless in their work and have made Sunlife overturn their decision. Every call or email...› continue
- Mr. & Mrs. S ·You work with many people throughout your life, but few people touch your life in such a positive way beyond the settlement. We truly felt that Cesar cares about the...› continue
- Celestine D. ·I am a 61 year old Senior Business Analyst. I had been working at a health insurance company for approximately 11 years when I became disabled and have had numerous...› continue