Attorneys for Principal Financial Disability Claims
- Principal Financial Group Disability Insurance Claim, Denial, Lawsuit Attorney Help
- A Mental Health Limitation Disability Benefit Denial By Principal Financial After 24 Months Video
Disability claimants are often seeking information about Principal Group long term disability reviews. We have created this page where insurers can post reviews and comments about Principal Group disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Principal Financial Group was founded in 1879, in Des Moines, Iowa, where it is currently headquartered. In 1879, Bankers Life Association was founded by Edward Temple, a banker from Chariton, Iowa, and five other colleagues. In 1909 after the death of Edward Temple, the Board of Directors voted to reorganize the business into a mutual life insurance company.
In 1941 the company issued its first group health insurance contract. Within the next five years, group health insurance accounted for a third of the business. In 1985 Bankers Life Company became Principal Financial Group.
The Principal Financial Group is a global financial services provider which offers a wide range of financial products and services, and is the U.S. leader in 401(k) plans. The company is composed of six business units: ‘Retirement & Investor Services’, ‘Global Asset Management and Real Estate’, ‘International Operations’, ‘Life, Disability and Group Health Insurance’, ‘Specialty Benefits and Wellness’, and ‘Banking’.
During the 1990’s the company expanded to markets outside of the United States, including markets include Argentina, Brazil, China, Chile, Hong Kong, India, and Mexico. In October, 2001 the company became a publicly traded corporation. In December 2005 Principle opened its first offshore unit in Pune, India, by the name Principal Global Services. In February 2008, Nippon Life Insurance announced that it would increase its stake in Principal to 7%, making it the largest single stakeholder.
The Principal Group is a Fortune 500 company and currently lists assets totaling $236.6 billion as of March, 2009.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Principal Group:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Principal Group
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Principal Group
- Monthly claim handling of Principal Group long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Principal Group denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Principal Group denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Principal Group for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Principal Group long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Principal Group for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
There are 47 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Long Term Disability Benefits Reinstated: After Administrative Appeal filed by Dell & Schaefer, The Standard Overturns Decision To Deny Former Employee of T-Mobile USA
- Appeal filed by Dell & Schaefer proves to MetLife that former Morgan Stanley Employee Should Continue to Receive ERISA Long Term Disability Benefits
- Administrative Appeal by Dell & Schaefer Helps Disabled Man with Eye Disorders Get Approved for Short Term Disability Benefits with Hartford; Long Term Benefits Next
- Dell & Schaefer ERISA Administrative Appeal Successful: Claimant suffering from Sleep Disorders, Depression and Fibromyalgia Now Receiving Long Term Disability Benefits
Read what our clients say about us.
- Patricia ·Working with Dell and Schaefer overall was a very pleasant experience. Once I contacted the firm and agreed to representation all of my worries and concerns were handled...› continue
- Jim F. ·My employer offered both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability insurance as optional benefits among others. The premiums were significant, but since they could...› continue
- Joseph R. ·After collecting LTD from Prudential for about 16 months, I was cut off without warning. At the time of being cut-off, I was recovering from my 4th back surgery. I had...› continue