Attorneys for Great-West Disability Claims
- Great-West Life Assurance Company Disability Insurance Claim and Denial Video
Disability claimants are often seeking information about Great West long term disability reviews. We have created this page where insurers can post reviews and comments about Great West disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Great-West Life Assurance Company was founded in 1891 in Winnipeg. Great-West provides group retirement savings products and services, individual life & disability insurance and annuities, and business-owned life insurance products to millions of Americans. The companies programs are offered through two business segments, Retirement Services and Individual Markets.
Great-West Life is currently a subsidiary of Great-West Lifeco, which is itself a joint-stock corporation traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:GWO). Great-West Lifec o also owns London Life Insurance Company, The Canada Life Assurance Company, and The Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and is the largest insurance provider in Canada. The majority owner of Great-West Lifeco is the Power Corporation of Canada which administers Great-West through the Power Financial Corporation.
Great-West Life sold its health insurance USA division to Cigna for $1.5 billion US in a November of 2007.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented numerous clients with their long-term disability claims against Great-West and its affiliated companies. Most disability claimants with Great-West disability policies are dentist. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Great-West:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Great-West
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Great-West
- Monthly claim handling of Great-West long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Great-West denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Great-West denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Great-West for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Great-West long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Great-West for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
There are 9 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- After Initially Being Denied Long Term Disability Benefits, Dell & Schaefer Gets Former Wal-Mart Employee on Claim with Liberty Mutual
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Quality Control Inspector
- Prudential Agrees to Reinstate Long Term Disability Benefits for an Employee of DRS Technologies who suffers from very severe back issues
- Standard Overturns Denial of Disability Benefits to Chiropractor
Read what our clients say about us.
- R. R. ·I am very pleased that Mr. Gavidia was able to get my husbands disability insurance with Cigna re-instated. It took time, due to Cigna & the games they play. It is also...› continue
- Tracy L. ·Stephen is an incredible attorney. He helped me tremendously and if I did not retain his services and expertise, I would have gotten a big fat zero. My case was...› continue
- Dorothy L. ·My experience with Dell & Schaefer was wonderful. I don't think that my Disability would have been reinstated if it hadn't been for this firm.Why would you recommend...› continue