Attorneys for MetLife Disability Claims
- Metlife Disability Insurance Claim Information Video From Lawyers
- Episode 7/1: MetLife Disability Insurance Company
- Episode 7/2: MetLife Disability Insurance Company
- Episode 14: MetLife Disability Denial Reversed By Court For Unreasonable Claim Handling
- Episode 18: Deposition of medical consultant hired by MetLife for a disability insurance claim
- MetLife Request for a Disability Insurance IME Exam Denied By California Judge
With more than $70 billion in annual revenues, MetLife is a financial monster that you should not fear. While Met is great at making money, they are overwhelmed with administering short term and long term disability claims. The MetLife disability insurance claim division administers both Group ERISA disability plans and private disability insurance policies.
Through the litigation of numerous lawsuits against MetLife and the daily representation of MetLife disability claimants our firm has the knowledge and skill necessary to enforce our client’s contractual rights.
Does MetLife Pay Disability Benefit Claims?
As one of the world’s largest corporations MetLife routinely commits the same actions resulting in unreasonable disability claim denials.
Our firm has recovered disability benefits for 99% of our MetLife clients. Our job as your disability attorney is to make MetLife pay you the disability insurance benefits that you are entitled to receive. Our disability attorneys represent MetLife claimants at any stage of a disability claim, which includes the application process, on-claim handling, ERISA appeals and lawsuits.
At any given time, our law firm usually has numerous lawsuits pending against MetLife. You don’t need to wait for a claim denial in order to get us involved.
Free MetLife Disability Claim Information, Cases, Videos and Comments
We are of the opinion that a disability claimant should be well educated about their disability insurance company and the manner in which their company handles disability claims.
This section of our site contains videos about MetLife, cases our firm has resolved against MetLife, and a summary of lawsuits and court decisions involving MetLife.
We want you to learn what other MetLife claimants have said about MetLife, so we have created a public forum where MetLife claimants can either post comments on our website about their experience with MetLife or ask our lawyers general questions.
We encourage you to review all of the information about MetLife and to contact us if we can assist you with your claim.
There are 193 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- After sending claimant to a psychiatric IME, Reliance Standard realizes its decision to deny benefits was incorrect
- Liberty Mutual Twice Denies and Approves Long-term Disability Benefits to IT Systems Analyst with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Dell & Schaefer convinces Sun Life to Overturn Denial of Long Term Disability Benefits for a Person Suffering from Severe Cervical Disorders
- Hartford Agrees to Overturn its Previous Denial of Long Term Disability Benefits for an Employee of Adventist HealthCare who suffers from RSD/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Read what our clients say about us.
- Donald M. ·I was getting nowhere with my absence management company. They cut off my only source of income two weeks before I was to go on long term disability. They kept giving me...› continue
- Marlene D. ·When I saw myself in the need to seek legal advise, I didn't quite know where to turn, since I hadn't needed one ever before. So... keeping up with the times, I turned...› continue
- Thomas S. DVM ·When I first thought about a disability claim and what was required to qualify, I met with Greg Dell and he clearly spelled it all out for me. He quickly advised me...› continue