Attorneys for Reliance Standard Disability Claims
- Reliance Standard Life Insurance Disability Benefit Claim Attorneys Video
- Reliance Standard Disability Insurance Claim Denial ERISA Appeal Tips Video
Our disability lawyers are well known to Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company as we have handled numerous ERISA Appeals and Lawsuits due to Reliance Standard’s denial of long-term disability benefits.
Reliance Standard has been in business since 1906 and they are a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar publicly traded company, Delphi Financial Group. Despite their large size and financial resources our law firm has been able to level the playing field and help numerous claimants to receive disability insurance benefits from Reliance Standard.
We offer claimants a contingency fee agreement in which they are not responsible for either our attorney fees or costs unless we recover benefits.
Reliance Standard Is No Stranger To Disability Denial Lawsuits
Reliance Standard takes their disability claim denials seriously and they will defend their position aggressively in courts throughout the country.
In 2010, Reliance Standard appealed a long term disability denial case to the United States Supreme Court as they did not want to pay prevailing party attorney fees to the claimant’s attorney following a remand by the lower court. As result of the US Supreme Court case of Hardt v. Reliance Standard , it is now easier for claimant’s to recover attorney fees if they win their case following the filing of an ERISA disability lawsuit.
Every year there are numerous court decisions issued both for and against Reliance Standard. Our lawyers have the experience, skill and resources to handle your Reliance Standard disability Appeal or Lawsuit. Call us a for a free phone consultation to discuss your claim options.
Free Reliance Standard Information, Lawsuits And Court Decisions Nationwide
As a disability claimant, it is important for you to have a good understanding of the disability claim handling techniques used by Reliance and the manner in which they are interpreted by courts nationwide.
On our site you can read short articles in which we have drafted claim handling tips, and short articles about our resolved cases, court decisions and lawsuits filed against Reliance. We routinely update this page with the latest court decisions which may be important to you.
Tell Us What You Think About Reliance Standard
You can help other claimants nationwide by posting your comments, questions or complaints about your experience with Reliance Standard. Our lawyers regularly respond to comments posted on our site.
Please contact us privately if you are seeking assistance with your Reliance Standard claim.
There are 98 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Aetna overturns decision to deny LTD benefits for claimant suffering from post-concussion syndrome and neurocognitive disorder
- Dell & Schaefer ERISA Administrative Appeal Proves to MetLife that Client is Still Disabled and Claim Not Subject to Certain Policy Limitations
- Mutual of Omaha Approves Dell & Schaefer Client for Short Term Disability Benefits After Administrative Appeal
- CIGNA overturns decision to terminate benefits of telephone sales representative with severe degenerative disc disease
Read what our clients say about us.
- Joe C. ·After being denied twice for my short term disability benefits I called Dell & Schaefer. Then I filed my appeal on my own and was once again denied.After the denial...› continue
- Sabrina J. ·Rachel, Anneli, Carolyn... They were all WONDERFUL! I never would have gotten anything accomplished without their superior knowledge and worth! I would recommend this...› continue
- ShaRhonda D. ·Rachel Alters and her assistance Michal Mizrahi were a godsend. When I contacted their office, Metlife denied my appeal and I was too sick to get out of bed, let alone...› continue