Attorneys for Mutual of Omaha Disability Claims
- Mutual of Omaha Disability Insurance Benefit Denial, Appeal, Lawsuit and Claim Video
Disability claimants are often seeking information about Mutual of Omaha long term disability reviews. We have created this page where insurers can post reviews and comments about Mutual of Omaha disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Mutual of Omaha was founded in 1909 as Mutual Benefit Health and Accident Association, in Omaha, Nebraska where it still headquartered. In 1963, Mutual of Omaha is widely associated with the wildlife television program, Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, which ran from 1963 to 1988. The show was revitalized in 2002 with a new series on the cable television network Animal Planet. Mutual of Omaha recognized the importance of this program, as many of the people who grew up with the original series, still recognize the company as being associated with the program.
In 1926 Mutual Benefit Health & Accident Association founded its subsidiary, United Benefit Life Insurance Company. In 1941 the company founded its Group Insurance department. In 1962 Mutual Benefit Health & Accident Association changed its name to Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company. In 1981 United Benefit Life Insurance Company became United of Omaha. In 2006 Continuum Worldwide (formerly OISC) was created.
In 2007 Omaha Financial Holdings, Inc. was created as the parent company of Mutual of Omaha’s banking initiatives.
Mutual of Omaha has multiple subsidiaries including: United of Omaha Life Insurance Company, Companion Life Insurance Company, United World Life Insurance Company Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc., Continuum Worldwide and Omaha Financial Holdings, Inc.
Mutual of Omaha’s products include life insurance, Medicare supplemental insurance, annuties, and retirement plans, long-term care insurance, health, accident and special coverages, investment products, disability insurance, dental insurance, voluntary/worksite insurance, and special markets products. In March, Mutual of Omaha reported 2008 consolidated net income of $47.0 million on total revenues of $4.07 billion.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented numerous clients with their long-term disability claims against Mutual of Omaha and its affiliated companies. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Mutual of Omaha:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Mutual of Omaha
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Mutual of Omaha
- Monthly claim handling of Mutual of Omaha long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Mutual of Omaha denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Mutual of Omaha denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Mutual of Omaha for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Mutual of Omaha long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Mutual of Omaha for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
There are 24 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Mutual Of Omaha Overturns Denial of Short Term Disability Benefits for Software Developer With Chronic Back Pain
- Cigna Overturns Denial of Disability Insurance Benefits for IT Consultant Suffering from Physical and Mental Conditions
- Dell & Schaefer’s Client Awarded ERISA Long Term Disability Benefits After ERISA Appeal Filed
- Alex Palamara’s ERISA Disability Appeal Against Prudential Leads To Reinstatement of Benefits for Woman With Cerebral Aneurysm
Read what our clients say about us.
- Ken A. DC ·First of all, may I say this: If you are a professional and find yourself in the unfortunate position of having to file a claim against your disability carrier - Do not...› continue
- Judy G. ·Two days before Christmas, I received a call from MetLife Insurance. The woman stated to me, that my disability insurance, that I paid premiums 11 yrs through my...› continue
- Janelle R. ·I loved working with Steve! Not only was he professional and knowledgeable but he also was kind and compassionate and really made me feel like not only my case mattered...› continue