- Application Process for Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance Benefits
- Long Term Disability Insurance Application Process for Doctors, Surgeons and Dentists Video
- Three Important Things to Consider When Applying for Disability Insurance Benefits
- Residual Disability Insurance Claims and Applying For Disability Benefits
The most important aspect of filing a claim for either short term or long term disability benefits is the information contained within the initial disability benefits application submitted to the disability insurance company. Disability insurance companies wrongfully treat every disability with the ultimate goal of returning the disability claimant back to work.
The disability benefits application process is complex and most applicants applying for disability benefits do not realize the manner in which disability insurance companies scrutinize and investigate claims for disability insurance benefits. Filing for disability requires a coordinated effort between your treating physicians, employer, accountant and past co-workers. Whether you are a physician, business owner, teacher, engineer, manager, lawyer, financial planner, or a salesperson, you should not assume that you know how to apply for disability benefits.
Our law firm has counseled and guided hundreds of applicants throughout the disability application process and we know how to file for disability. We always recommend that a claimant speak to a disability benefits lawyer before they even notify the insurance company of a potential claim for disability. Anticipating all of the insurance company’s future actions before filing a disability claim will put a claimant in the best position to secure long-term disability benefits.
Always keep in mind that the long-term disability benefits application is drafted by the insurance company. The disability benefits application is often drafted with vague questions which can both mislead the claimant and the claimant’s treating doctors that complete the disability application claim forms. It is in your best interest to work with disability benefit attorneys that have reviewed thousands of long term disability applications.
What Type of Disability Benefit Application Can We Assist You With?
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- A Liberty Life Disability Benefit Denial is Reversed after ERISA Appeal filed by Attorney Alex Palamara of Dell & Schaefer
- Cigna Overturns Denial of LTD Disability Benefits to Off Shore Oil Rigger Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Mass Mutual Approves Long Term Disability Benefits For an Oncologist That Suffered Stroke
- Hartford Settles Disability Claim of 60 Year-Old Account Executive After Terminating LTD Benefits
Read what our clients say about us.
- Ken A. DC ·First of all, may I say this: If you are a professional and find yourself in the unfortunate position of having to file a claim against your disability carrier - Do not...› continue
- Jodi C. ·Despite the fact that I work at a law firm who handles different types of cases, I had an incredibly difficult time finding a firm that would take my disability case...› continue
- Hugh ·Dear Cesar, Thank you very much for taking the time to talk to me today about my sister. I want to say how refreshing it is to speak to someone who so obviously has...› continue