- Applying for Short or Long Term Disability Insurance Benefits Should Not Be Done Alone
- Long Term Disability Insurance Application Process for Doctors, Surgeons and Dentists Video
- Three Important Things to Consider When Applying for Disability Insurance Benefits
- Dentist Disability Benefit Claim Information Video
- Residual Disability Insurance Claims and Applying For Disability Benefits
- Application Process for Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance Benefits
The most important aspect of filing a claim for either short term or long term disability benefits is the information contained within the initial disability benefits application submitted to the disability insurance company. Disability insurance companies wrongfully treat every disability with the ultimate goal of returning the disability claimant back to work.
The disability benefits application process is complex and most applicants applying for disability benefits do not realize the manner in which disability insurance companies scrutinize and investigate claims for disability insurance benefits. Filing for disability requires a coordinated effort between your treating physicians, employer, accountant and past co-workers. Whether you are a physician, business owner, teacher, engineer, manager, lawyer, financial planner, or a salesperson, you should not assume that you know how to apply for disability benefits.
Our law firm has counseled and guided hundreds of applicants throughout the disability application process and we know how to file for disability. We always recommend that a claimant speak to a disability benefits lawyer before they even notify the insurance company of a potential claim for disability. Anticipating all of the insurance company’s future actions before filing a disability claim will put a claimant in the best position to secure long-term disability benefits.
Always keep in mind that the long-term disability benefits application is drafted by the insurance company. The disability benefits application is often drafted with vague questions which can both mislead the claimant and the claimant’s treating doctors that complete the disability application claim forms. It is in your best interest to work with disability benefit attorneys that have reviewed thousands of long term disability applications.
What Type of Disability Benefit Application Can We Assist You With?
Request a Free Consultation
Click Here or call 800-682-8331 Now.
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy’s Long Term Disability Claim Reinstated Following Appeal by Disability Attorney Alexander Palamara
- Fresenius Medical Care North America Employee Wins Disability Appeal With CIGNA
- Hartford has a Pattern of Conducting Surveillance on a Claimant’s Birthday
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial Of Benefits To Former Excel Energy Employee
Read what our clients say about us.
- Jimmy H. ·I contacted Jay Symonds with Attorneys Dell & Schaefer, he was the lead attorney on my case. I was very happy with every aspect of how my case was handled. Jay kept me...› continue
- Jo Ann M. ·I contacted Stephen Jessup when I was appealing the decision to terminate my LTD benefits. I did not proceed with his services at that time but because of his...› continue
- Jeff T. ·The best advice I received when I started the process of filing my disability insurance claim was to hire the best, most experienced disability insurance lawyer...› continue