Attorneys for Unum Disability Claims
- Is Unum Denying More Disability Benefit Claims Than Usual?
- Unum / Provident / Paul Revere Long & Short Term Disability Claims Video: Episode 13
- Unum Disability Denial and Unum Appeal Tips From Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer
- Episode 19: Deposition of Insurance Co. Employee in a Disability Insurance Benefits Denial Lawsuit
- Episode 22: Did disability insurance claims examiner understand a physician's job duties?
- What relationship does UNUM have with hired doctors in disability insurance claims?
- UNUM Lump Sum Settlement or Disability Lump Sum Buyout Video
- 24 Month Self Reported Symptoms Limitation in Unum Disability Policy Case Study Video
- Tips About a Unum Medical Examination in a Disability Benefit Claim
Our disability attorneys have represented hundreds of disabled claimants with their Unum disability claim and/or denial of disability insurance benefits.
Despite Unum’s checkered past and damaged reputation our law firm has obtained disability payments for more than 99% of our Unum clients.
Unum, formerly known as Paul Revere, Provident, and then Unum Provident is the world’s largest disability insurance company with approximately 10,000 employees.
How Much Do You Know About Unum? We Have A Lot To Share With You.
In order to effectively represent our clients, it is essential that our lawyers know everything about Unum. We also think it is important that our clients and potential clients know as much as possible about Unum.
To learn about the way Unum handles disability claims we encourage you to review the following free information about Unum on our website:
- Watch our Unum disability videos, which includes deposition testimony from Unum employees during one of our Unum lawsuits;
- Read public comments from Unum claimants that have either posted complaints, questions or shared their experience of dealing with Unum;
- Read about some of the Unum disability cases our firm has resolved;
- Read summaries about Unum disability lawsuits and court decisions around the country;
- In 2004, Unum entered in an agreement with 48 states regarding their wrongful claims handling of long-term disability claims. Click here to read the Unum Multistate Regulatory Settlement Agreement;
- In 2005, Unum entered into an agreement with the California Department of Insurance regarding their wrongful handling of long-term disability insurance claims. Click here to review the Unum California Settlement Agreement.
We Have Extensive Experience With Unum Disability Claims And Denials
Our extensive history of filing numerous lawsuits against Unum has given us the opportunity to have a great understanding of their internal operations and claims handling tactics.
We are available to help you with your Unum short term and long term disability claim at either the application stage, continuance of claim, ERISA appeal, lawsuit, or a lump-sum buyout.
It is our job to make sure that Unum pays you the disability benefits you are entitled to receive.
There are 237 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Former Director of a Multinational IT Consulting Company
- Cigna overturns Short Term Disability Denial and awards Long Term Disability Benefits
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to IT Support Specialist
- Prudential Reinstates Disability Benefits To School Teacher
Read what our clients say about us.
- Celestine D. ·I am a 61 year old Senior Business Analyst. I had been working at a health insurance company for approximately 11 years when I became disabled and have had numerous...› continue
- Kathy C. ·I consulted with Attorney Cesar Gavidia when my disability insurance benefits were cancelled after 4 and a half years, even though my doctor said that there was no...› continue
- Rose L. ·My husband had paid for private disability insurance from the first year he worked. 30 some years later he filed a claim, it was denied. Together we submitted the claim...› continue