Episode 8 Prudential Disability Insurance Company
Prudential Insurance Company has more than 42,000 employees, revenues in excess of $32 billion and is one of the largest group / ERISA disability insurance companies in the world. Our law firm has an extensive history of handling disability insurance claims against Prudential in courts across the country.
In this episode disability insurance attorneys Gregory Dell, Stephen Jessup and Cesar Gavidia of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer discuss Prudential Disability Insurance Company and their handling of long term disability insurance claims. More specifically, we discuss an ERISA disability class action filed by our firm against Prudential, a bad faith lawsuit resulting in a $15 million dollar jury verdict, a case in which Prudential’s disability denial was reversed for requiring objective evidence, and our law firm’s ERISA disability victory in Hawaii.
If you have had any kind of experience with Prudential that you would like to share with the thousands of disability claimants that visit our website each month, we encourage you to post your comments about your experience.
Please note: Disability insurance attorney Gregory Michael Dell created Disability Insurance Law TV in order to educate long term disability claimants about common issues related to long term disability insurance claims. New episodes are filmed on regular basis. Our disability videos are for informational purposes only and they are not legal advice.
There are 2 opinions so far. Add your comment now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Prudential Agrees to Reinstate Long Term Disability Benefits for an Employee of DRS Technologies who suffers from very severe back issues
- Standard Overturns Denial of Disability Benefits to Chiropractor
- Long Term Disability Benefits Reinstated: After Administrative Appeal filed by Dell & Schaefer, The Standard Overturns Decision To Deny Former Employee of T-Mobile USA
- Appeal filed by Dell & Schaefer proves to MetLife that former Morgan Stanley Employee Should Continue to Receive ERISA Long Term Disability Benefits
Read what our clients say about us.
- Dorothy L. ·My experience with Dell & Schaefer was wonderful. I don't think that my Disability would have been reinstated if it hadn't been for this firm.Why would you recommend...› continue
- Mark C. M.D. ·Working with Stephen and Greg was a wonderful experience. I was initially very hesitant to speak with a lawyer, but Stephen and Greg made the entire process easy and...› continue
- Curt P. ·Before my disability, I was an attorney with a successful energy and telecom practice. I know what it means to provide quality legal service: it entails expertise in the...› continue