Episode 8 Prudential Disability Insurance Company
Prudential Insurance Company has more than 42,000 employees, revenues in excess of $32 billion and is one of the largest group / ERISA disability insurance companies in the world. Our law firm has an extensive history of handling disability insurance claims against Prudential in courts across the country.
In this episode disability insurance attorneys Gregory Dell, Stephen Jessup and Cesar Gavidia of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer discuss Prudential Disability Insurance Company and their handling of long term disability insurance claims. More specifically, we discuss an ERISA disability class action filed by our firm against Prudential, a bad faith lawsuit resulting in a $15 million dollar jury verdict, a case in which Prudential’s disability denial was reversed for requiring objective evidence, and our law firm’s ERISA disability victory in Hawaii.
If you have had any kind of experience with Prudential that you would like to share with the thousands of disability claimants that visit our website each month, we encourage you to post your comments about your experience.
Please note: Disability insurance attorney Gregory Michael Dell created Disability Insurance Law TV in order to educate long term disability claimants about common issues related to long term disability insurance claims. New episodes are filmed on regular basis. Our disability videos are for informational purposes only and they are not legal advice.
There are 2 opinions so far. Add your comment now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Long Term Disability Benefits Reinstated: After Administrative Appeal filed by Dell & Schaefer, The Standard Overturns Decision To Deny Former Employee of T-Mobile USA
- Appeal filed by Dell & Schaefer proves to MetLife that former Morgan Stanley Employee Should Continue to Receive ERISA Long Term Disability Benefits
- Administrative Appeal by Dell & Schaefer Helps Disabled Man with Eye Disorders Get Approved for Short Term Disability Benefits with Hartford; Long Term Benefits Next
- Dell & Schaefer ERISA Administrative Appeal Successful: Claimant suffering from Sleep Disorders, Depression and Fibromyalgia Now Receiving Long Term Disability Benefits
Read what our clients say about us.
- Kevin R. D.D.S. ·I first heard of Dell and Schaefer through the internet. Their reviews were very solid. I also asked several people who had experience with disability claims about who...› continue
- Patricia ·Working with Dell and Schaefer overall was a very pleasant experience. Once I contacted the firm and agreed to representation all of my worries and concerns were handled...› continue
- Jim F. ·My employer offered both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability insurance as optional benefits among others. The premiums were significant, but since they could...› continue