Peripheral Neuropathy and Hiring A Lawyer for A Disability Claim
- Peripheral Neuropathy Disability Insurance Benefit Tips from Disability Lawyers
Our disability insurance attorneys have represented numerous long-term disability claimants that have been unable to work as a result of peripheral neuropathy. Peripheral neuropathy itself is not a disease, but rather a symptom of several potential causes. It is not uncommon that a treating physician cannot identify the exact cause of the neuropathy. As a result, it is often difficult to obtain objective evidence to verify a diagnosis of peripheral neuropathy. Without this, many disability insurance companies will wrongfully deny insurance claims on the basis that there is no objective evidence to support the subjective complaints. In many cases EMG or nerve conduction study testing is helpful in confirming the existence of peripheral neuropathy. A neuropathy disability claim is often associated with other medical conditions that a long term disability claimant is experiencing. We will work with your doctor(s) to establish the manner in which all of your medical conditions prevent you from working. We will help you to obtain all of the documentation and support necessary to satisfy the high threshold of proof established by every disability insurance company. At any stage of your disability claim, contact us for a free a consultation and we will let you know immediately if we can assist you.
It is not a requirement to have objective evidence in order to prove peripheral neuropathy is disabling. Our firm has worked closely with our client’s treating physicians, family members and past coworkers to document the complaints of the disabling restrictions and limitations.
Our Disability Lawyer Understand Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy is caused by nerve damage to the peripheral nervous system. Physicians believe that there are several underlying and contributing factors to peripheral neuropathy, which include:
- Trauma or nerve pressure
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Genetic diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Exposure to poisons and toxins
- And other disorders
People affected by peripheral neuropathy may begin to feel a gradual onset of numbness and tingling in their hands and feet, which may spread into their legs and arms. Many disability claimants complain of debilitating pain that varies throughout the day based upon activity. If you are finding yourself unable to work due to the effects of peripheral neuropathy, our firm may be able to help you secure the disability insurance benefits you deserve. You can receive a no obligation, free consultation by contacting us.
Our Experience with Peripheral Neuropathy Disability Claims
Our firm has extensive experiencing fighting for the rights of individuals with peripheral neuropathy who wish to gain disability insurance benefits. We also invite you to review our client testimonials and resolved cases to learn more about the abilities of our law firm to help you.
- Unum Disability Appeal Results in Settlement of Unum Long Term Disability Claim
- MetLife Approves Disability Insurance Benefits for OB/GYN Suffering from Multiple Orthopedic Conditions
- Unum Approves Long Term Disability Benefits for a Trial Attorney Suffering from Diabetic Neuropathy
To learn more about potential causes of peripheral neuropathy and other helpful information, please visit:
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke
- The Neuropathy Association
- The Foundation For Peripheral Neuropathy
Additionally, return to this site for continually updated information about peripheral neuropathy that could affect your disability claim. Please join our free disability email newsletter for free additional updates.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- After Initially Being Denied Long Term Disability Benefits, Dell & Schaefer Gets Former Wal-Mart Employee on Claim with Liberty Mutual
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Quality Control Inspector
- Prudential Agrees to Reinstate Long Term Disability Benefits for an Employee of DRS Technologies who suffers from very severe back issues
- Standard Overturns Denial of Disability Benefits to Chiropractor
Read what our clients say about us.
- R. R. ·I am very pleased that Mr. Gavidia was able to get my husbands disability insurance with Cigna re-instated. It took time, due to Cigna & the games they play. It is also...› continue
- Tracy L. ·Stephen is an incredible attorney. He helped me tremendously and if I did not retain his services and expertise, I would have gotten a big fat zero. My case was...› continue
- Dorothy L. ·My experience with Dell & Schaefer was wonderful. I don't think that my Disability would have been reinstated if it hadn't been for this firm.Why would you recommend...› continue