Prudential Class Action Lawsuit
- Prudential Class Action Lawsuit
On February 17, 2010, Attorneys Dell & Schaefer and lead attorney Gregory Dell filed a nationwide class action lawsuit against Prudential Insurance Company of America (“PRUDENTIAL”), in the Eastern District of New York Federal Court.
This lawsuit was filed to protect the potentially thousands of long-term disability claimants that filed a second/voluntary appeal after November 14, 2005 in which their second/voluntary appeal was denied by the same Prudential employee that denied the claimant’s first appeal.
If you believe that you may have a potential claim against Prudential, please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- A Liberty Life Disability Benefit Denial is Reversed after ERISA Appeal filed by Attorney Alex Palamara of Dell & Schaefer
- Cigna Overturns Denial of LTD Disability Benefits to Off Shore Oil Rigger Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Mass Mutual Approves Long Term Disability Benefits For an Oncologist That Suffered Stroke
- Hartford Settles Disability Claim of 60 Year-Old Account Executive After Terminating LTD Benefits
Read what our clients say about us.
- Ken A. DC ·First of all, may I say this: If you are a professional and find yourself in the unfortunate position of having to file a claim against your disability carrier - Do not...› continue
- Jodi C. ·Despite the fact that I work at a law firm who handles different types of cases, I had an incredibly difficult time finding a firm that would take my disability case...› continue
- Hugh ·Dear Cesar, Thank you very much for taking the time to talk to me today about my sister. I want to say how refreshing it is to speak to someone who so obviously has...› continue