Prudential Class Action Lawsuit
- Prudential Class Action Lawsuit
On February 17, 2010, Attorneys Dell & Schaefer and lead attorney Gregory Dell filed a nationwide class action lawsuit against Prudential Insurance Company of America (“PRUDENTIAL”), in the Eastern District of New York Federal Court.
This lawsuit was filed to protect the potentially thousands of long-term disability claimants that filed a second/voluntary appeal after November 14, 2005 in which their second/voluntary appeal was denied by the same Prudential employee that denied the claimant’s first appeal.
If you believe that you may have a potential claim against Prudential, please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Benefits Reinstated: Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Cigna’s Decision to Deny Benefits for MetroPCS Wireless Employee with HIV
- MetLife Removes 24 Month Limitation for Mental Health Condition for Financial Advisor
- Principal Approves Long Term Disability Benefits for Surgeon
- Attorney Alex Palamara Wins Disability Appeal Against Cigna for Lockheed Martin Employee
Read what our clients say about us.
- Rev D. ·I contacted Dell & Schaefer after a second denial by my disability insurance company. Initially, I approached the insurance company by myself and my case was denied. I...› continue
- Katherine K. ·My experience was great. My attorney treated me with respect, kept me informed, and acted in my best interest. Why would you recommend Attorneys Dell &...› continue
- Christine C. ·I had a very positive experience working with Dell & Schaefer. While attempting to handle it on my own, my long-term-disability claim had been denied two previous times...› continue