Prudential Class Action Lawsuit
- Prudential Class Action Lawsuit
On February 17, 2010, Attorneys Dell & Schaefer and lead attorney Gregory Dell filed a nationwide class action lawsuit against Prudential Insurance Company of America (“PRUDENTIAL”), in the Eastern District of New York Federal Court.
This lawsuit was filed to protect the potentially thousands of long-term disability claimants that filed a second/voluntary appeal after November 14, 2005 in which their second/voluntary appeal was denied by the same Prudential employee that denied the claimant’s first appeal.
If you believe that you may have a potential claim against Prudential, please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Cigna Reinstates Long Term Disability Benefits to Medical Coder
- Cigna reverses its decision to terminate benefits of a claimant with Fibromyalgia, Cervical Spine Spondylosis and Depression
- Reliance Standard Admits They Were Wrong in Denying Long Term Disability Benefits
- Nearly Three Years Later, Sedgwick Finally Pays Walgreens’ Pharmacist’s STD and LTD Claim
Read what our clients say about us.
- Ron K. ·I was on disability with a major insurance company for five years without any problems, upon a field rep's visit to my home, I let him know that I was planning to try to...› continue
- O. Lee ·My experience with Dell & Schaefer has and continues to be, outstanding. First, I would personally like to thank Cesar for his experience and expertise in handling my...› continue
- Wade S. ·My experience could not have been better. I was instantly made to feel and to know that my best interest was important, that I would be informed of all development in...› continue