Disability Insurance Attorney Cesar Gavidia Helps Claimants Nationwide
- Your Doctors Failure to Document All of Your Complaints Can Result in Denial of LTD Benefits
- Disability Insurance Independent Medical Exams FAQ #4
- Disability Insurance Benefits Information For People with Diabetes
- If I Can Not Afford Medical Treatment Can I Still Collect Disability Insurance Benefits?
Cesar Gavidia is a Partner in the Disability Income Division of Dell & Schaefer. Throughout his career, Cesar has helped thousands of disability claimants to recover millions of dollars in short and long term disability benefits. Cesar focuses his legal practice in representing claimants at all stages of a claim for individual or group (ERISA) long-term disability benefits including applications, ERISA appeals, ERISA litigation, ERISA exempt disability claims and lump-sum policy buyouts. He has assisted disabled claimants in nearly every state in the country and in all occupations including teachers, surgeons, dentists, chiropractors, lawyers, judges, corporate executives, software engineers, and even disability insurance claim representatives. Cesar has litigated disability lawsuits against every major disability insurance company and has gained internal knowledge about their internal claims handling processes through extensive litigation. There are very few lawyers in the country that have as much disability insurance claim handling and litigation experience as Cesar.
Cesar’s interest in disability insurance law began in law school, which is where he was first introduced to the complex federal law, ERISA, which governs most claims arising from employer sponsored long-term disability insurance plans. Cesar began working as a law clerk with Attorneys Dell & Schaefer in 2003. Upon law school graduation Cesar joined the disability income division of our firm and has focused his entire legal career on obtaining disability insurance benefits for his clients.
Cesar earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Florida State University and a law degree from St. Thomas University School of Law. Cesar is admitted in the State Bars of Florida and California as well as multiple federal district courts throughout the nation. Cesar represents claimants throughout the nation and has established a reputation for being an aggressive advocate for his clients. We invite you to read the numerous testimonials that have been provided by Cesar’s clients. We also encourage you to read the numerous articles on our website that have been published by Cesar. Cesar can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Fun Facts About Cesar Gavidia
We are not your typical law firm. We are always thinking outside of the box so that we can keep our clients a step ahead of the insurance companies. Customer service with our clients is an essential element as we want every case handled as if it was our own. Since the lawyer that you work with at our firm will need to know a lot about your life, we think it is important that you have the opportunity to learn more about the lawyer(s) working on your case. Here are some interesting and fun facts about Cesar Gavidia:
- Describe myself in three words: Ambitious, determined, gregarious.
- Best Thing To Do On Free Time: I enjoy boating, fishing and spending time with family and friends
- Hobbies: Boating, Snowboarding/Skiing, Wakeboarding
- Favorite Food: Ceviche or a good hamburger
- Favorite Place to Travel: I love traveling to Breckenridge and really anywhere in the Rockies. The landscape is breathtaking. I also love traveling to the Bahamas and Virgin Islands.
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones and Dexter
- Favorite Book: Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
- Favorite Musician: Jimmy Buffett; Social Distortion; Bob Marley
- Favorite Quote: We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. — Aristotle
- What do I like about my job: Often, when people contact us they have been sparring alone with the insurance company, they are beaten up, weathered and don’t know where else to turn. I enjoy the ability to then counsel these people, instill in them renewed confidence and provide them with that second wind that they need to recover what is rightfully theirs. To know that I have helped someone turn a situation which at some point looked grim, into something positive is the most rewarding aspect of my job.
Testimonials from Clients of Cesar Gavidia
Cesar is a dedicated professional with vast experience in dealing with MetLife. He is an expert at navigating the minefields and roadblocks that MetLife uses to deny claims. — Michael K.
He is organized, knowledgeable and accomplishes what needs to get done. Most importantly, but still surprisingly, he has been incredibly thoughtful, kind and empathetic – all nice perks for those going through the torment of disability. — Meg N., MD
Cesar Gavidia deftly navigated me through the multiple disability policy application process. He made sure everything was done correctly. Instead of having to worry about the disability process, I was (and am) able to concentrate on my health which is the most important thing. — Michael M., MD