Do disability insurance companies handle a claim differently when a lawyer is involved?
- Disability Insurance Attorneys Can Keep The Insurance Companies Honest
Disability attorney Gregory Dell discusses how disability insurance companies evaluate a claimant’s eligibility for disability benefits on a month to month basis and how a disability lawyer can assist a claimant throughout the process.
Insurance companies act differently to lawyers than they do to individual claimants. The insurance companies are trained to know that if you tell a lawyer you’re going to call them the next day, you have to call them or you’re basically in violation of our own internal company policies. If you tell a lawyer that you’re going to send a letter by this date and you don’t send the letter, you’re, again, violating our internal company policies. But when insurance companies deal with individuals, they don’t seem to have the same attention to detail as they do when an attorney is representing the claimant.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- After Initially Being Denied Long Term Disability Benefits, Dell & Schaefer Gets Former Wal-Mart Employee on Claim with Liberty Mutual
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Quality Control Inspector
- Prudential Agrees to Reinstate Long Term Disability Benefits for an Employee of DRS Technologies who suffers from very severe back issues
- Standard Overturns Denial of Disability Benefits to Chiropractor
Read what our clients say about us.
- R. R. ·I am very pleased that Mr. Gavidia was able to get my husbands disability insurance with Cigna re-instated. It took time, due to Cigna & the games they play. It is also...› continue
- Tracy L. ·Stephen is an incredible attorney. He helped me tremendously and if I did not retain his services and expertise, I would have gotten a big fat zero. My case was...› continue
- Dorothy L. ·My experience with Dell & Schaefer was wonderful. I don't think that my Disability would have been reinstated if it hadn't been for this firm.Why would you recommend...› continue