Do disability insurance companies handle a claim differently when a lawyer is involved?
- Disability Insurance Attorneys Can Keep The Insurance Companies Honest
Disability attorney Gregory Dell discusses how disability insurance companies evaluate a claimant’s eligibility for disability benefits on a month to month basis and how a disability lawyer can assist a claimant throughout the process.
Insurance companies act differently to lawyers than they do to individual claimants. The insurance companies are trained to know that if you tell a lawyer you’re going to call them the next day, you have to call them or you’re basically in violation of our own internal company policies. If you tell a lawyer that you’re going to send a letter by this date and you don’t send the letter, you’re, again, violating our internal company policies. But when insurance companies deal with individuals, they don’t seem to have the same attention to detail as they do when an attorney is representing the claimant.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Lincoln Approves Disability Claim After Multiple Appeals
- Cigna Reverses Long Term Disability Denial And Admits Denying Benefits To Attorney Stricken With Parkinson’s Was Wrong
- Hartford ERISA Disability Appeal Victory for a Jet Operator Suffering with Chronic Back Pain
- A Liberty Life Disability Benefit Denial is Reversed after ERISA Appeal filed by Attorney Alex Palamara of Dell & Schaefer
Read what our clients say about us.
- Rhonda L. ·Gregory Dell has saved my family from bankruptcy. I got sick with Vasculitis and had to undergo 4 years of chemo treatments. I worked during this time as pharmaceutical...› continue
- Agnes X. ·Alex helped me and my brother for multiple cases in the past five years. He earned my trust and confidence through his hard work, attention to detail, well thought plans...› continue
- Steven W. ·"Whatever it Takes", and you can take that to the bank, as I did. I was declared disabled in March 2010 after unsuccessful Back surgeries, CSC Implants, numerous other...› continue