Do disability insurance companies handle a claim differently when a lawyer is involved?
- Disability Insurance Attorneys Can Keep The Insurance Companies Honest
Disability attorney Gregory Dell discusses how disability insurance companies evaluate a claimant’s eligibility for disability benefits on a month to month basis and how a disability lawyer can assist a claimant throughout the process.
Insurance companies act differently to lawyers than they do to individual claimants. The insurance companies are trained to know that if you tell a lawyer you’re going to call them the next day, you have to call them or you’re basically in violation of our own internal company policies. If you tell a lawyer that you’re going to send a letter by this date and you don’t send the letter, you’re, again, violating our internal company policies. But when insurance companies deal with individuals, they don’t seem to have the same attention to detail as they do when an attorney is representing the claimant.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Nearly Three Years Later, Sedgwick Finally Pays Walgreens’ Pharmacist’s STD and LTD Claim
- Unum Settles Lawsuit with Florida Chiropractor After Initially Denying Long-term Disability Claim
- Reliance Standard Overturns Its Decision to Deny; Dell & Schaefer Client Will Again Receive Long Term Disability Benefits
- Prudential overturns denial of Long Term Disability Benefits for Vietnam War Veteran after Lawyers from Dell & Schaefer file appeal
Read what our clients say about us.
- O. Lee ·My experience with Dell & Schaefer has and continues to be, outstanding. First, I would personally like to thank Cesar for his experience and expertise in handling my...› continue
- Wade S. ·My experience could not have been better. I was instantly made to feel and to know that my best interest was important, that I would be informed of all development in...› continue
- Leza A. ·Desperarate & feeling like I was on a raft floating farther... out to sea. By the time I was diagnosed (It was close to a Year) with Fibromyalgia. I was in so much pain...› continue