Attorneys for Broadspire Disability Claims
- Broadspire Disability Insurance Claim and Denial Video
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Broadspire long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Broadspire short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Broadspire is a not a disability insurance company. Broadspire is a third party claims administrator hired by disability insurance companies or employers to manage short and long term disability claims. When Broadspire is managing a claim, they are generally given the power to both administer a claim and make the determination as to whether a disability claimant should be paid benefits each month. In April of 2006 Aetna acquired the disability business of Broadspire for 160 million dollars.
Broadspire Services, Inc. provides claims management services to employers and insurance companies in the United States and Europe. Essentially Broadspire manages claims, determining compensability, setting reserves and assigns further medical management resources. Its services include workers’ compensation claims management, medical and field case management, risk and safety consulting, auto and general liability claims management, associated medical management services and integrated workers’ compensation and disability management programs.
Broadspire Services, Inc. was formerly known as Kemper Services LLC. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Plantation, Florida with additional offices in the United States and Europe. Broadspire Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB). Broadspire generate more than $240 million annually.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy that is managed by Broadspire:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Broadspire
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Broadspire
- Monthly claim handling of Broadspire long-term disability insurance claims
- ERISA appeal of a Broadspire denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Broadspire for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a long-term disability insurance policy managed by Broadspire
- Department of Insurance complaints against Broadspire for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
There are 61 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Dell & Schaefer gets Cigna to Reinstate Long Term Disability Benefits for Former Maryland Teacher Suffering from Crohn’s Disease
- MetLife Reinstates Disability Benefits to Attorney on Appeal
- Administrative Appeal by Dell & Schaefer forces Principal Life Insurance Company to Reinstate ERISA Long Term Disability Claim of Former Healthways, Inc. Employee
- Reliance Standard Overturns Denial of Benefits on Appeal After Claiming It Failed to Receive Medical Records
Read what our clients say about us.
- Annissa M. ·Before I started working with Stephen, I was unsure how I was going to navigate the Long Term Disability process. I had already been denied once and was very...› continue
- Sheila W. ·I would like to make sure that whomever Alex's boss is knows how good he is. He was always was so kind and I felt like he would take good care of me. His opening...› continue
- Janet ·I worked with Rachel Alters, who was very knowledgable about ERISA, my health condition and the best way to present information to my private LTD company. Being...› continue