Is a Field Interview Request By A Disability Insurance Company a Bad Thing?
Most disability insurance companies have the right to send a company employee or hired investigator to interview you about your disability insurance claim. Some disability companies request these videos as routine meetings, while others specifically do these interviews with the intent to deny your long term disability claim. In this video, disability insurance lawyers Gregory Dell and Cesar Gavidia discuss:
- Do you need to attend the interview?
- What to expect at a field interview?
- Do you have to let them in your home?
- What impact will your social media account have on your claim?
- Do you want to audio or video record the interview?
We have represented thousands of claimants with the disability claim field interview. Contact any of our disability insurance attorneys to discuss your claim.