Disability Insurance Attorney Victor Peña Helps Claimants Nationwide
- Victor Peña Wins Long Term Disability Appeal Against Cigna For Cardiac Cath Technician
- Court Criticizes Mutual Of Omaha & Rules on the Side of Policy Holder
- Aetna Insurance Denies Disability Benefits to Fed-EX Employee Approved for SSDI Benefits
- Do I Have To File An ERISA Appeal Of A Disability Insurance Denial Before I Can File A Lawsuit
Victor Peña is a Partner in the Disability Income Division of Dell & Schaefer. Victor focuses his practice on representing claimants at all stages of a claim for individual or group (ERISA) long-term disability benefits including applications, ERISA appeals, ERISA litigation, and lump-sum policy buyouts.
Victor was first introduced to disability insurance law in law school when he began an internship with Attorneys Dell & Schaefer in 2011. Upon graduating from law school, Victor joined the disability income division and has focused his entire legal career on fighting for disability insurance benefits for his clients.
Victor completed his undergraduate studies at Florida State University where he received dual Bachelor of Arts degrees in International Affairs and Spanish with a minor in Business Administration. He earned his Law Degree and MBA in International Business from St. Thomas University School of Law. Victor is admitted to the Florida bar as well as multiple federal district courts.
- Describe yourself in three words: resourceful, ambitious, dedicated
- Best thing to do in your free time: relax outdoors
- Favorite place to travel: Anywhere I haven’t already been
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
- Favorite Book: A Land Remembered by Patrick D. Smith
- Favorite Movie: Gladiator
- Favorite quote: “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right” – Henry Ford.
- What do you like about your job: The ability to see my work positively impact people’s lives.