Attorneys for Union Central Disability Claims
- Union Central Insurance Disability Benefit Application, Appeal, Denial, Lawsuit, Claim Video
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Union Central long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Union Central short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
On January 1, 2006, Union Central merged with the Ameritas Acacia Mutual Holding Company to form the UNIFI Mutual Holding Company (UNIFI Companies). By combining at the holding company level, Ameritas Life (est. 1887), Acacia Life (est. 1869) and Union Central Life (est. 1867) benefit from their combined financial strength, while providing a full range of insurance and financial products and services to individuals, families and businesses. Union Central sells individual, group long-term disability insurance, and business overhead expense coverage. The UNIFI Companies have approximately 2,500 employees, 435,000 policyholders and $29.5 billion in assets under management.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Union Central:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Union Central
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Union Central
- Monthly claim handling of Union Central long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Union Central denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Union Central denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Union Central for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Union Central long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Union Central for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Benefits Reinstated: Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Cigna’s Decision to Deny Benefits for MetroPCS Wireless Employee with HIV
- MetLife Removes 24 Month Limitation for Mental Health Condition for Financial Advisor
- Principal Approves Long Term Disability Benefits for Surgeon
- Attorney Alex Palamara Wins Disability Appeal Against Cigna for Lockheed Martin Employee
Read what our clients say about us.
- Rev D. ·I contacted Dell & Schaefer after a second denial by my disability insurance company. Initially, I approached the insurance company by myself and my case was denied. I...› continue
- Katherine K. ·My experience was great. My attorney treated me with respect, kept me informed, and acted in my best interest. Why would you recommend Attorneys Dell &...› continue
- Christine C. ·I had a very positive experience working with Dell & Schaefer. While attempting to handle it on my own, my long-term-disability claim had been denied two previous times...› continue