Attorneys for Union Central Disability Claims
- Union Central Insurance Disability Benefit Application, Appeal, Denial, Lawsuit, Claim Video
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Union Central long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Union Central short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
On January 1, 2006, Union Central merged with the Ameritas Acacia Mutual Holding Company to form the UNIFI Mutual Holding Company (UNIFI Companies). By combining at the holding company level, Ameritas Life (est. 1887), Acacia Life (est. 1869) and Union Central Life (est. 1867) benefit from their combined financial strength, while providing a full range of insurance and financial products and services to individuals, families and businesses. Union Central sells individual, group long-term disability insurance, and business overhead expense coverage. The UNIFI Companies have approximately 2,500 employees, 435,000 policyholders and $29.5 billion in assets under management.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Union Central:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Union Central
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Union Central
- Monthly claim handling of Union Central long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Union Central denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Union Central denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Union Central for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Union Central long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Union Central for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Prudential Agrees to Reinstate Long Term Disability Benefits for an Employee of DRS Technologies who suffers from very severe back issues
- Standard Overturns Denial of Disability Benefits to Chiropractor
- Long Term Disability Benefits Reinstated: After Administrative Appeal filed by Dell & Schaefer, The Standard Overturns Decision To Deny Former Employee of T-Mobile USA
- Appeal filed by Dell & Schaefer proves to MetLife that former Morgan Stanley Employee Should Continue to Receive ERISA Long Term Disability Benefits
Read what our clients say about us.
- Tracy L. ·Stephen is an incredible attorney. He helped me tremendously and if I did not retain his services and expertise, I would have gotten a big fat zero. My case was...› continue
- Dorothy L. ·My experience with Dell & Schaefer was wonderful. I don't think that my Disability would have been reinstated if it hadn't been for this firm.Why would you recommend...› continue
- Mark C. M.D. ·Working with Stephen and Greg was a wonderful experience. I was initially very hesitant to speak with a lawyer, but Stephen and Greg made the entire process easy and...› continue