Attorneys for Union Central Disability Claims
- Ameritas Disability Benefit Claim and Denial Help
- Union Central Insurance Disability Benefit Application, Appeal, Denial, Lawsuit, Claim Video
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Union Central long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Union Central short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
On January 1, 2006, Union Central merged with the Ameritas Acacia Mutual Holding Company to form the UNIFI Mutual Holding Company (UNIFI Companies). By combining at the holding company level, Ameritas Life (est. 1887), Acacia Life (est. 1869) and Union Central Life (est. 1867) benefit from their combined financial strength, while providing a full range of insurance and financial products and services to individuals, families and businesses. Union Central sells individual, group long-term disability insurance, and business overhead expense coverage. The UNIFI Companies have approximately 2,500 employees, 435,000 policyholders and $29.5 billion in assets under management.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Union Central:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Union Central
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Union Central
- Monthly claim handling of Union Central long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Union Central denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of a Union Central denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Union Central for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of a Union Central long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Union Central for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Attorney Alex Palamara Helps Correction officer to Win Cigna Disability Appeal
- Disability Benefits Reinstated: Dell & Schaefer Appeal Gets CIGNA to Admit its Decision to Deny was Wrong
- After Being Offered $20,908.56 in Back Benefits and Interest, Attorney Alex Palamara Helps Disabled Nurse Receive $450,213.86 plus $5,000/mo going forward Due to Regulatory Settlement Agreement
- Alex Palamara Wins Another Hartford Disability Appeal
Read what our clients say about us.
- Jeff T. ·The best advice I received when I started the process of filing my disability insurance claim was to hire the best, most experienced disability insurance lawyer...› continue
- Beth W. ·My experience with attorney Stephen Dell and his ace paralegal, Merlin Bryan, was first rate. I am an attorney who found herself disabled at a relatively young age (52)...› continue
- John H. ·From the initial consultation through a successful resolution of my disability case, Alex and the team were professional and compassionate. The total team worked with...› continue