Reassure America and Jackson National Life Insurance Company Disability Claims
- Jackson National Disability Insurance Claim Help Video
- Reassure America disability insurance claims, benefit denials & lawsuits
On December 31, 2012 Reassure America Life Insurance Company (Reassure) was acquired by and merged into Jackson National Life Insurance Company (Jackson). All long term disability insurance and life insurance formerly handled by Reassure will now be handled by Jackson. Throughout 2013 Jackson National Life sent notice to all Reassure disability policy holders advising of the new ownership. It is unusual that Jackson National Life purchased Reassure, as Jackson has little to no experience in the disability insurance business. It is likely that the employees of Reassure will continue to manage and administer the long term disability insurance claims for Jackson. The merger between Jackson and Reassure should not have a negative affect on any Reassure policy holders. Jackson does not have a track record of handling disability insurance claims so we will need to see what happens over the next few years.
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Reassure America long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Reassure America short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented numerous clients with their long-term disability claims against Reassure America and its affiliated companies. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Reassure America:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Reassure America
- Monthly claim handling of Reassure America long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Reassure America denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of an Reassure America denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Reassure America for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of an Reassure America long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Reassure America for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
Call us for a free consultation to discuss your claim for disability benefits with Jackson National Life Insurance Company.
There are 45 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click Here or call 800-682-8331 Now.
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Sun Life Approves Disability Benefits to Surgical Services Director
- Sedgwick Reinstates Long Term Disability Claim Following Appeal
- 67 Year Old Circuits Designer Reaches Settlement With Prudential After Filing Suit to Recover LTD Benefits Under ERISA LTD Insurance Plan
- Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy’s Long Term Disability Claim Reinstated Following Appeal by Disability Attorney Alexander Palamara
Read what our clients say about us.
- BK. K. ·After my claim was denied I was at a standstill. Not knowing what to do next, I happened upon Dell & Schaefer on an Internet search...skeptically I investigated and did...› continue
- Kelly P. ·Mr. Palamara and his staff were professional and personable. I am pleased that I got to meet the staff and the mediator in person. After meeting the staff and Mr...› continue
- Dawn K. ·I was having quite a difficult situation in dealing with my employee benefit carrier Cigna regarding a long-term disability claim. I reached out to a few law firms to...› continue