Oregon Disability Insurance Lawyers for Your Claim
- Oregon Disability Insurance Claim Free Consultation
- Do I Need To Come To Your Office In Order For Your Firm To Evaluate My Claim?
- Do I Have to File My Disability Denial Lawsuit in Oregon?
- Oregon Courts, Government and Oregon Department of Insurance Information
- Oregon Disability Insurance Cases and Blog
Our Oregon Disability Lawyers assist disability insurance claimants during all stages of a claim for disability insurance benefits. Since 1979, our disability law firm has represented disability claimants against every major disability insurance company. We have earned our reputation in both Oregon and Nationwide as aggressive, competent, and reliable disability insurance lawyers.
It is essential to hire a disability insurance law firm that has the resources, co-counsel network and experience to effectively represent disability insurance claimants against these nationwide disability insurance companies. We have relationships with lawyers throughout Oregon and if we are not able to assist you with your disability claim, then we may be able to recommend a Oregon disability lawyer. If you have a disability insurance claim in either Oregon or any other state, contact our disability insurance attorneys for a free consultation.
Oregon residents that have had their disability insurance benefits denied can file a lawsuit in the Circuit Court under a limited set of circumstances. Oregon’s state appellate courts includes the Court of Appeals and the Oregon Supreme Court. If the disability claimant resides in Oregon and the disability insurance company is located in a different state, and the amount of disability benefits payable is greater than $75,000, then the lawsuit can be filed in Oregon Federal District Court. If the disability insurance policy is an employer provided policy governed by ERISA, then the disability claim must be filed in federal court. Oregon has one Federal District Court. An ERISA governed disability claim denial lawsuit can usually be filed in any state that the insurance company conducts business. According to the Oregon Department of Insurance there are more than 1,500 insurance companies that sell insurance products in Oregon.
No. We are certainly available to meet with you at any of our satellite offices located in either Oregon or another state, however following a review of your disability policy or any other pertinent documents and a free telephone conversation we are usually able to make a determination. It is our job to try to get our clients paid their disability insurance benefits as quick as possible; therefore we prefer to have an initial consultation via telephone.
Click here to see how we increase efficiency and reduce legal expenses for our clients.
In the event of a disability claim denial, our disability attorneys will usually have the option of selecting one of several states to file the disability lawsuit. More than 80% of short term and long term disability insurance policies are governed by a federal law called ERISA, which means that a Oregon disability insurance attorney can usually file a lawsuit in any federal court in any state.
The list below includes the cities in Oregon in which our disability attorneys are available for a free review of your short term or long term disability claim. If you require assistance in another state please click here.
Get assistance from a Disability Attorney in all Oregon cities.
- Central Point
- Coos Bay
- Cottage Grove
- Forest Grove
- Grants Pass
- Hood River
- Klamath Falls
- La Grande
- Lake Oswego
- The Dalles
- West Linn
- Oregon State Court System Official Website
- Oregon Court Structure Chart
- Official Government Website of the State of Oregon – Information regarding the state of Oregon governmental entities resources.
- Oregon Department of Insurance – Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Oregon.
- United States Court Of Appeals for The Ninth Circuit – This court has jurisdiction over appeals from United States District Courts located in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Alaska and Hawaii.
- District of Oregon Federal Court
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Administrative Appeal by Dell & Schaefer Helps Disabled Man with Eye Disorders Get Approved for Short Term Disability Benefits with Hartford; Long Term Benefits Next
- Dell & Schaefer ERISA Administrative Appeal Successful: Claimant suffering from Sleep Disorders, Depression and Fibromyalgia Now Receiving Long Term Disability Benefits
- Aetna overturns decision to deny LTD benefits for claimant suffering from post-concussion syndrome and neurocognitive disorder
- Dell & Schaefer ERISA Administrative Appeal Proves to MetLife that Client is Still Disabled and Claim Not Subject to Certain Policy Limitations
Read what our clients say about us.
- William A. ·I was hoping for some sort of settlement with my long term disability insurance company but to be honest I didn't expect to win my case. I contacted Dell & Schaefer in...› continue
- Harry K. ·Dell & Schaefer has earned a reputation as a top notch law firm specializing in disability insurance claims. I understand why. My personal experience was nothing short...› continue
- Joe C. ·After being denied twice for my short term disability benefits I called Dell & Schaefer. Then I filed my appeal on my own and was once again denied.After the denial...› continue