Oregon Disability Insurance Lawyers for Your Claim
- Oregon Disability Insurance Claim Free Consultation
- Do I Need To Come To Your Office In Order For Your Firm To Evaluate My Claim?
- Do I Have to File My Disability Denial Lawsuit in Oregon?
- Oregon Courts, Government and Oregon Department of Insurance Information
- Oregon Disability Insurance Cases and Blog
Our Oregon Disability Lawyers assist disability insurance claimants during all stages of a claim for disability insurance benefits. Since 1979, our disability law firm has represented disability claimants against every major disability insurance company. We have earned our reputation in both Oregon and Nationwide as aggressive, competent, and reliable disability insurance lawyers.
It is essential to hire a disability insurance law firm that has the resources, co-counsel network and experience to effectively represent disability insurance claimants against these nationwide disability insurance companies. We have relationships with lawyers throughout Oregon and if we are not able to assist you with your disability claim, then we may be able to recommend a Oregon disability lawyer. If you have a disability insurance claim in either Oregon or any other state, contact our disability insurance attorneys for a free consultation.
Oregon residents that have had their disability insurance benefits denied can file a lawsuit in the Circuit Court under a limited set of circumstances. Oregon’s state appellate courts includes the Court of Appeals and the Oregon Supreme Court. If the disability claimant resides in Oregon and the disability insurance company is located in a different state, and the amount of disability benefits payable is greater than $75,000, then the lawsuit can be filed in Oregon Federal District Court. If the disability insurance policy is an employer provided policy governed by ERISA, then the disability claim must be filed in federal court. Oregon has one Federal District Court. An ERISA governed disability claim denial lawsuit can usually be filed in any state that the insurance company conducts business. According to the Oregon Department of Insurance there are more than 1,500 insurance companies that sell insurance products in Oregon.
No. We are certainly available to meet with you at any of our satellite offices located in either Oregon or another state, however following a review of your disability policy or any other pertinent documents and a free telephone conversation we are usually able to make a determination. It is our job to try to get our clients paid their disability insurance benefits as quick as possible; therefore we prefer to have an initial consultation via telephone.
Click here to see how we increase efficiency and reduce legal expenses for our clients.
In the event of a disability claim denial, our disability attorneys will usually have the option of selecting one of several states to file the disability lawsuit. More than 80% of short term and long term disability insurance policies are governed by a federal law called ERISA, which means that a Oregon disability insurance attorney can usually file a lawsuit in any federal court in any state.
The list below includes the cities in Oregon in which our disability attorneys are available for a free review of your short term or long term disability claim. If you require assistance in another state please click here.
Get assistance from a Disability Attorney in all Oregon cities.
- Central Point
- Coos Bay
- Cottage Grove
- Forest Grove
- Grants Pass
- Hood River
- Klamath Falls
- La Grande
- Lake Oswego
- The Dalles
- West Linn
- Oregon State Court System Official Website
- Oregon Court Structure Chart
- Official Government Website of the State of Oregon – Information regarding the state of Oregon governmental entities resources.
- Oregon Department of Insurance – Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Oregon.
- United States Court Of Appeals for The Ninth Circuit – This court has jurisdiction over appeals from United States District Courts located in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Alaska and Hawaii.
- District of Oregon Federal Court
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Attorney Cesar Gavidia successfully appeals Cigna claim denial after Cigna and its medical consultant deny claim alleging that restrictions were not medically supported by the medical records
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Fedex Employee
- Dell & Schaefer gets Cigna to Reinstate Long Term Disability Benefits for Former Maryland Teacher Suffering from Crohn’s Disease
- MetLife Reinstates Disability Benefits to Attorney on Appeal
Read what our clients say about us.
- Annissa M. ·Before I started working with Stephen, I was unsure how I was going to navigate the Long Term Disability process. I had already been denied once and was very...› continue
- Sheila W. ·I would like to make sure that whomever Alex's boss is knows how good he is. He was always was so kind and I felt like he would take good care of me. His opening...› continue
- Janet ·I worked with Rachel Alters, who was very knowledgable about ERISA, my health condition and the best way to present information to my private LTD company. Being...› continue