Attorneys for Illinois Mutual Disability Claims
- Illinois Mutual Disability Insurance Claim and Denial Attorneys
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Illinois Mutual long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Illinois Mutual short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Company is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois and is a provider of life insurance, disability insurance, workplace insurance and annuity products. Founded in 1910, the Company conducts business in 47 states through more than 18,200 independent agents, with nearly 220 employees working in their home office. Illinois Mutual was recently ranked 127 in the Top 200 Life Writers in the United States. Illinois Mutual recently posted $1.268 billion in admitted assets.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented numerous clients with their long-term disability claims against Illinois Mutual and its affiliated companies. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Illinois Mutual:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Illinois Mutual
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Illinois Mutual
- Monthly claim handling of Illinois Mutual long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Illinois Mutual denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of an Illinois Mutual denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Illinois Mutual for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of an Illinois Mutual long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Illinois Mutual for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
There are 4 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click Here or call 800-682-8331 Now.
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- 67 Year Old Circuits Designer Reaches Settlement With Prudential After Filing Suit to Recover LTD Benefits Under ERISA LTD Insurance Plan
- Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy’s Long Term Disability Claim Reinstated Following Appeal by Disability Attorney Alexander Palamara
- Fresenius Medical Care North America Employee Wins Disability Appeal With CIGNA
- Hartford has a Pattern of Conducting Surveillance on a Claimant’s Birthday
Read what our clients say about us.
- James E. ·I am very happy that I went with Rachel and her staff at DIAttorney. She is very knowledgeable of the process, understanding and gracious when I might get frustrated...› continue
- Marie P. ·Very professional. Very consmer/ client oriented. Rachel Alters always had time to answer my questions. She is also very understanding and organized. Rachel and her...› continue
- Lisa S. ·I was treated above and beyond my expectations from the very first phone call to the signing of my settlement check. Stephen and his assistant Kathleen were always quick...› continue