Attorneys for Illinois Mutual Disability Claims
- Illinois Mutual Disability Insurance Claim and Denial Attorneys
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Illinois Mutual long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Illinois Mutual short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Company is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois and is a provider of life insurance, disability insurance, workplace insurance and annuity products. Founded in 1910, the Company conducts business in 47 states through more than 18,200 independent agents, with nearly 220 employees working in their home office. Illinois Mutual was recently ranked 127 in the Top 200 Life Writers in the United States. Illinois Mutual recently posted $1.268 billion in admitted assets.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer have represented numerous clients with their long-term disability claims against Illinois Mutual and its affiliated companies. Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have provided and offer the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or disability income policy purchased from Illinois Mutual:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Illinois Mutual
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Illinois Mutual
- Monthly claim handling of Illinois Mutual long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Illinois Mutual denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of an Illinois Mutual denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Illinois Mutual for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of an Illinois Mutual long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Illinois Mutual for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits
There are 4 opinions so far. Add your comment or complaint now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Aetna overturns decision to deny LTD benefits for claimant suffering from post-concussion syndrome and neurocognitive disorder
- Dell & Schaefer ERISA Administrative Appeal Proves to MetLife that Client is Still Disabled and Claim Not Subject to Certain Policy Limitations
- Mutual of Omaha Approves Dell & Schaefer Client for Short Term Disability Benefits After Administrative Appeal
- CIGNA overturns decision to terminate benefits of telephone sales representative with severe degenerative disc disease
Read what our clients say about us.
- Harry K. ·Dell & Schaefer has earned a reputation as a top notch law firm specializing in disability insurance claims. I understand why. My personal experience was nothing short...› continue
- Joe C. ·After being denied twice for my short term disability benefits I called Dell & Schaefer. Then I filed my appeal on my own and was once again denied.After the denial...› continue
- Sabrina J. ·Rachel, Anneli, Carolyn... They were all WONDERFUL! I never would have gotten anything accomplished without their superior knowledge and worth! I would recommend this...› continue