Hartford agrees to lump-sum buyout of long-term disability policy for account executive
Author: Attorney Gregory Dell
Attorney Gregory Dell, of Dell & Schaefer Chartered, successfully negotiated a lump-sum buyout of a long-term disability policy for a 35 year old former account executive at XO Communications.
The claimant had been collecting long-term disability since 2002 as a result of a condition that causes severe headaches and occasional seizures. The long-term disability policy was issued by the Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company. The Hartford disability policy paid benefits on a monthly basis until age 65 in the amount of $1,430.00.
Hartford agreed to pay approximately $200,000 in exchange for a surrender of the disability policy.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Fedex Employee
- Dell & Schaefer gets Cigna to Reinstate Long Term Disability Benefits for Former Maryland Teacher Suffering from Crohn’s Disease
- MetLife Reinstates Disability Benefits to Attorney on Appeal
- Administrative Appeal by Dell & Schaefer forces Principal Life Insurance Company to Reinstate ERISA Long Term Disability Claim of Former Healthways, Inc. Employee
Read what our clients say about us.
- Annissa M. ·Before I started working with Stephen, I was unsure how I was going to navigate the Long Term Disability process. I had already been denied once and was very...› continue
- Sheila W. ·I would like to make sure that whomever Alex's boss is knows how good he is. He was always was so kind and I felt like he would take good care of me. His opening...› continue
- Janet ·I worked with Rachel Alters, who was very knowledgable about ERISA, my health condition and the best way to present information to my private LTD company. Being...› continue