Hartford agrees to lump-sum buyout of long-term disability policy for account executive
Author: Attorney Gregory Dell
Attorney Gregory Dell, of Dell & Schaefer Chartered, successfully negotiated a lump-sum buyout of a long-term disability policy for a 35 year old former account executive at XO Communications.
The claimant had been collecting long-term disability since 2002 as a result of a condition that causes severe headaches and occasional seizures. The long-term disability policy was issued by the Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company. The Hartford disability policy paid benefits on a monthly basis until age 65 in the amount of $1,430.00.
Hartford agreed to pay approximately $200,000 in exchange for a surrender of the disability policy.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to Former Director of a Multinational IT Consulting Company
- Cigna overturns Short Term Disability Denial and awards Long Term Disability Benefits
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial of Benefits to IT Support Specialist
- Prudential Reinstates Disability Benefits To School Teacher
Read what our clients say about us.
- Celestine D. ·I am a 61 year old Senior Business Analyst. I had been working at a health insurance company for approximately 11 years when I became disabled and have had numerous...› continue
- Kathy C. ·I consulted with Attorney Cesar Gavidia when my disability insurance benefits were cancelled after 4 and a half years, even though my doctor said that there was no...› continue
- Rose L. ·My husband had paid for private disability insurance from the first year he worked. 30 some years later he filed a claim, it was denied. Together we submitted the claim...› continue