Hartford agrees to lump-sum buyout of long-term disability policy for account executive
Author: Attorney Gregory Dell
Attorney Gregory Dell, of Dell & Schaefer Chartered, successfully negotiated a lump-sum buyout of a long-term disability policy for a 35 year old former account executive at XO Communications.
The claimant had been collecting long-term disability since 2002 as a result of a condition that causes severe headaches and occasional seizures. The long-term disability policy was issued by the Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company. The Hartford disability policy paid benefits on a monthly basis until age 65 in the amount of $1,430.00.
Hartford agreed to pay approximately $200,000 in exchange for a surrender of the disability policy.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Hartford Buys Out Disability Policy Following Appeal
- Dell & Schaefer Appeal Successful, Cigna reinstates Long Term Disability Benefits for Lockheed Martin Employee
- Cigna Reinstates Benefits to Software Engineer Suffering From Chronic Back Pain
- Lincoln Reversed Decision to Deny Benefits of Project Manager Suffering from Chronic Paroxysmal Hemicranial Cluster Headaches
Read what our clients say about us.
- Leza A. ·Desperarate & feeling like I was on a raft floating farther... out to sea. By the time I was diagnosed (It was close to a Year) with Fibromyalgia. I was in so much pain...› continue
- Rev D. ·I contacted Dell & Schaefer after a second denial by my disability insurance company. Initially, I approached the insurance company by myself and my case was denied. I...› continue
- Katherine K. ·My experience was great. My attorney treated me with respect, kept me informed, and acted in my best interest. Why would you recommend Attorneys Dell &...› continue