Hartford agrees to lump-sum buyout of long-term disability policy for account executive
Author: Attorney Gregory Dell
Attorney Gregory Dell, of Dell & Schaefer Chartered, successfully negotiated a lump-sum buyout of a long-term disability policy for a 35 year old former account executive at XO Communications.
The claimant had been collecting long-term disability since 2002 as a result of a condition that causes severe headaches and occasional seizures. The long-term disability policy was issued by the Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company. The Hartford disability policy paid benefits on a monthly basis until age 65 in the amount of $1,430.00.
Hartford agreed to pay approximately $200,000 in exchange for a surrender of the disability policy.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 800-682-8331 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- A Liberty Life Disability Benefit Denial is Reversed after ERISA Appeal filed by Attorney Alex Palamara of Dell & Schaefer
- Cigna Overturns Denial of LTD Disability Benefits to Off Shore Oil Rigger Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Mass Mutual Approves Long Term Disability Benefits For an Oncologist That Suffered Stroke
- Hartford Settles Disability Claim of 60 Year-Old Account Executive After Terminating LTD Benefits
Read what our clients say about us.
- Ken A. DC ·First of all, may I say this: If you are a professional and find yourself in the unfortunate position of having to file a claim against your disability carrier - Do not...› continue
- Jodi C. ·Despite the fact that I work at a law firm who handles different types of cases, I had an incredibly difficult time finding a firm that would take my disability case...› continue
- Hugh ·Dear Cesar, Thank you very much for taking the time to talk to me today about my sister. I want to say how refreshing it is to speak to someone who so obviously has...› continue