Eye Problems Resulting in Disability Insurance Claim
- Eye and Visual Disorder Disability Insurance Benefit & Claim Information
The disability insurance lawyers at Dell & Schaefer are experienced in representing clients whose eye disease or disorder caused them to miss work, or become unable to work. We understand how significantly eye disease limits your abilities to earn a living. In many cases a claimant’s eye condition is a chronic degenerative condition. Disability companies will often argue that a person has been working with their vision limitation and therefore should be able to continue working. We often deal with the argument of what legally blind means in order for a person to be considered presumptively disabled. The disability company will also make unreasonable arguments about accommodations that should be made in order for the claimant to continue working with limited vision. In order to give you the best chance of collecting shor tor long term disability benefits, we work closely with your treating physicians and medical professionals who are experts in the their fields.
Call us for a free initial consultation to discuss your disability claim. One of our lawyers will speak with you immediately.
Our Disability Lawyers Have Helped Hundreds of Claimants with Disabling Eye Conditions
There are more than 40 different eye diseases that can cause a person to have significant vision limitations. Vision limitations are often associated with other medical conditions which could be caused by a stroke, seizure, brain injury, neurological disorder, or vestibular disorder. Through our years of experience we have had the opportunity to work closely and learn from the countries best ophthalmologist. Our clients received the benefit of our detailed medical and legal knowledge. This knowledge is necessary in order for us to help present your case in the strongest manner possible. Once we get involved with your claim, our lawyers will analyze all of the records and provide advice as to what it will take in order for your claim to have the best chance of approval.
What to Do When You Need Help Dealing with Your Disability Insurance Claim
Contact the disability insurance attorneys at Dell & Schaefer today. We work with people every day who are not receiving satisfactory results from their disability insurance companies. We will review your disability policy and let your know immediately if we can assist you. Please review the resolved cases and testimonials section of our site to learn more about how we can help you.
Resources for Eye Disease
There are many valuable sources of eye disease information available. You can also acecss resources over the internet such as:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medicine Plus (a service of the U.S. National Library of medicine and the National Institutes of Health)
- Vision Health Initiative – Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Graphical Illustration of the Anatomy of The Eye
There are numerous charities dedicated to eye disease research, detection and treatment including:
There are 22 opinions so far. Add your comment now.
Request a Free Consultation
Click Here or call 800-682-8331 Now.
We respond the same day.
We represent disability insurance claimants all over the United States.
We have handled thousands of disability claims and you can read about them.
- Fresenius Medical Care North America Employee Wins Disability Appeal With CIGNA
- Hartford has a Pattern of Conducting Surveillance on a Claimant’s Birthday
- Dell & Schaefer Successfully Appeals Denial Of Benefits To Former Excel Energy Employee
- Mutual of Omaha Reinstates Benefits of Business Development Manager after Appealing the Termination of Her LTD Benefits
Read what our clients say about us.
- Jeff T. ·The best advice I received when I started the process of filing my disability insurance claim was to hire the best, most experienced disability insurance lawyer...› continue
- Beth W. ·My experience with attorney Stephen Dell and his ace paralegal, Merlin Bryan, was first rate. I am an attorney who found herself disabled at a relatively young age (52)...› continue
- John H. ·From the initial consultation through a successful resolution of my disability case, Alex and the team were professional and compassionate. The total team worked with...› continue