Attorneys for Dearborn National Disability Claims
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Dearborn National long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Dearborn National short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Founded in 1969, Dearborn National, formerly known as Fort Dearborn Life Insurance, Fort Dearborn Life Insurance Company of New York offers employee benefits including group life and disability insurance products throughout the US. Its products also include annuities, dental plans, discount prescription drug programs, and critical illness benefit plans. Dearborn National also offers individual life insurance and annuity products.
Dearborn National brand companies are licensed in all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico. Dearborn National has reported net revenues of nearly $1.4 billion, total assets of nearly $3.7 billion and shareholder’s equity of more than $670 million.
Dearborn National’s parent company is Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, (HCSC) is one of the largest non-investor owned health care insurance provider in the United States and the fourth largest overall.
Its sister company is Colorado Bankers Life Insurance Company. Colorado Bankers Life underwrites individual life, accident, critical illness and annuity products, distributed primarily through payroll deduction, federal, postal and military allotments, state and local government payroll systems and individual bank draft billing.
Preferred Financial Corporation is the parent company of Colorado Bankers Life Insurance Company (CBL) and acts as an insurance agency for, and contracts with, the producers selling CBL products.
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Dearborn National
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Dearborn National
- Monthly claim handling of Dearborn National long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Dearborn National denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of an Dearborn National denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Dearborn National for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of an Dearborn National long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Dearborn National for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits