Attorneys for Assurity Life Disability Claims
Disability claimants are often seeking information regarding Assurity Life long term disability reviews. We have created a forum where insurers can post reviews and comments about Assurity Life short term and long term disability claims. Our attorneys respond to most comments posted by our visitors.
Assurity Life sells short term and long term disability policies. In 2007, Assurity Life, Security Financial Life and Lincoln Direct Life joined together to operate under the Assurity name. Assurity has reported assets in excess of 2.2 billion dollars. Assurity states that there company history goes back to the late 1800s.
Assurity Life employs over 400 people throughout 49 states and the District of Columbia and serves approximately 420,000 customer accounts. Assurity Life provides group and individual life insurance, disability income protection, and annuity products.
As disability insurance attorneys, Dell & Schaefer is represents claimants with their long-term disability claims against Assurity Life and its affiliated companies.
Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer provide the following legal services for disability claimants that have a short-term or long-term disability insurance policy purchased from Assurity Life:
- Application for long-term disability benefits with Assurity Life
- Application for short-term disability benefits with Assurity Life
- Monthly claim handling of Assurity Life long-term disability insurance claims
- Appeal of a Assurity Life denial of long-term disability benefits
- ERISA appeal of an Assurity Life denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Assurity Life for denial of long-term disability benefits
- Lump-sum buyout of an Assurity Life long-term disability insurance policy
- Department of Insurance complaints against Assurity Life for wrongful delay and denial of long-term disability benefits