Disability Insurance Attorney Alex Palamara Helps Claimants Nationwide
Attorney Alex Palamara
- Aetna Disability Benefit Denial for Former Boeing Employee is Upheld by Appeal Court
- Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company Disability Claim Tips Video
- 24 Month Self Reported Symptoms Limitation in Unum Disability Policy Case Study Video
Alexander Palamara (“Alex”) is a Partner in the Disability Income Division of Dell & Schaefer, Chartered. Alex concentrates his legal practice in representing claimants at all stages of a claim for individual or group (ERISA) long-term disability benefits including applications, ERISA appeals, ERISA litigation, and lump-sum policy buyouts. Alex has been recognized as an Up and Coming Star in the field of ERISA /Employee Benefits by one of the nation’s leading lawyer rating services. Alex has not only consulted with thousands of disability insurance claimants, but he has litigated and handled short and long term disability claims against every major disability insurance company in the country. As the son of a physician, Alex has always been interested in helping people with disabling medical conditions.
Alex received his Bachelor of Science cum laude in Psychology from the University of Florida and his Juris Doctor from Hofstra University School of Law in New York. While in law school, he received an Annual Honors Scholarship and worked as a judicial law clerk for then Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court R. Fred Lewis. Prior to joining Dell & Schaefer, Alex worked for approximately four years as an Assistant State Attorney in the 17th Judicial Circuit of Broward County, Florida. During his period of time as a prosecutor he participated in over 120 trials and learned the in and outs of what it takes to be a cut throat litigator and trial attorney. It is rare to find to a lawyer that has spent as much time in the court room as Alex has.
Alex is admitted in the State Bars of Florida and New York as well as multiple federal district courts throughout the nation. Alex represents claimants throughout the nation and has established an outstanding reputation for always being available for his clients. We invite you to read the numerous testimonials that have been provided by Alex’s clients. We also encourage you to read the numerous articles on our website that have been published by Alex. Alex can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Fun Facts About Alex Palamara
We are not your typical law firm. We are always thinking outside of the box so that we can keep our clients a step ahead of the insurance companies. Customer service with our clients is an essential element as we want every case handled as if it was our own. Since the lawyer that you work with at our firm will need to know a lot about your life, we think it is important that you have the opportunity to learn more about the lawyer(s) working on your case. Here are some interesting and fun facts about Alex Palamara:
- Describe yourself in three words: Hardworking, Sarcastic, Devoted
- Best thing to do in your free time: Spend time with family
- Favorite place to travel: Italy and Utah
- Favorite Food: Chicken Quesadilla and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Favorite TV Show: Big Brother
- Favorite Movie: Back to the Future
- Favorite Book: The Godfather by Mario Puzo
- Favorite Musician: The Killers
- Favorite quote: “The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.”
- What do you like about your job: Assisting individuals during a perilous point in their lives and getting them back on claim.
- Interesting fact: Alex was a member of two national championship soccer teams in high school while at St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale.
Testimonials from Clients of Alex Palamara
Attorney Alex Palamara was a delight, and most cordial, efficient and timely in responding to my questions and concerns. — Brenda P.
My experience was very pleasant & an easy experience. I dealt with Alex who was very knowledgeable, understanding & quick to help with my situation. Thanks again for all your help. — LeeAnn C.
Alex Palamara was very personable and professional. He was pleasant and understood my frustration of being turned down by Liberty Mutual for disability insurance benefits that I qualified for. He always returned my calls and emails in a timely manner. — Kelley W.